say something about ... yourself!

wow, the one thing that blows about having short hair is having to get haircuts. since I've had long hair since I was 13 I totally forgot haircuts need to be maintained; it's been maybe a month or 2 since my first haircut and now it's getting really shaggy and in my eyes but the person who did a legit job left the place and I have to find someone new. until then i'm putting gel in my hair and looking like an uber douche to keep it out of my eyes, damn you haircutsss

i would assume longer hair requires more upkeep, my friend had Herman Ri length hair and kept saying he waned to shave it all off because it was such a bitch to take care of. Hell you can avoid the barber and just buy a razor and do it yourself with short hair.

i would assume longer hair requires more upkeep, my friend had Herman Ri length hair and kept saying he waned to shave it all off because it was such a bitch to take care of. Hell you can avoid the barber and just buy a razor and do it yourself with short hair.
For me the only pain in the ass about having long hair is drying it after a shower. I might bitch about it getting in my way at jiu-jitsu or other random things, but it's all trivial and the bottom line is my hair requires barely anymore maintainance than a normal head of hair.

Grow that shit, Derick!

I brush mine all the time, but it's easy. Or else I just don't notice that it's a pain in the ass anymore. Maybe I got lucky with the ultra straight hair. My opinions may differ if it were curly and super thick.

Done

confu.png

Yeah getting haircuts is a drag, but so is having to brush the knots and tangles out of your hair every day. That's all good for people with straight hair, but if it's wavy, like mine, it's a pain to brush it every morning. It's all got advantages and disadvantages.