say something about ... yourself!

Yeah. When i saw that part, my friend and I were laughing so hard. We had to stop the DVD and replay that scene several times.

it was like... "OH NO HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT! LAWL!"

Yeah. When i saw that part, my friend and I were laughing so hard. We had to stop the DVD and replay that scene several times.

it was like... "OH NO HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT! LAWL!"
i just loved seeing david caruso smoking a joint.

awkwardly funny parts in an amazing movie. <3 sooo creepy

session 9 + the machinist = i wanna have brad anderson's babies

I just went to the much lauded Tartine Bakery in San Francisco for the first time, to see if it was worth all the hubbub.

These people sure seem to think so.

WkPAjl.jpg

one day i hope to be as much of a city-trend master as you brooks. you seem quite down with the hipster happenings haha; i've been trying to find cool shit/places but i end up getting stuck with regular tourist-y places (though i'm branching out a bit).

has anyone heard of bitcoin? it sounds really cool and cyberpunk-ish but kinda sketchy because you essentially hook up your gpu/cpu to some program/service which "mines" (not sure what that exactly entails) for bitcoins. they're limited to a certain amount so thats what drives the price up but the crazy part is you can actually buy shit with them on peer to peer sites that they have affiliated and other random sites or even trade them in for cash (I think one bitcoin is worth something like 10-20$ right now when it started at about .06$). they even have stuff like theres this one really well hidden site called silk road that where people sell underground shit like drugs peer to peer since bitcoins can't be traced and whatnot. all in all it seems really cool and i'd really like to try it if it weren't going to potentially fuck up my computer/be kinda sketchy legally. it's obviously too early to tell but it'd be pretty cool if in the future a lot of underground purchases/services were run through there and it created almost an internet marketplace that was hidden (i like cyberpunk/sci-fi stuff too much i guess haha)

Got an LG Quantum Windows phone through work today. So far, I can safely say I'm pretty sure I'll get addicted to this thing.

motherboard died little over a week ago, got a new one and am back up and running :)

then today my car is having transmission problems, and tomorrow i find out if its a couple hundred bux or so much its not worth fixing :(