say something about ... yourself!

then today my car is having transmission problems, and tomorrow i find out if its a couple hundred bux or so much its not worth fixing :(
yeeaaaah, sounds like its leaning towards the costs of repairing the linkage cable thing AND my O2 sensor so i can pass smog being about equal to the entire value of the car, and that money would probably be better served as a down payment on another car. monthly car payments fucking suck, but putting like around a thousand bucks into a 13 year old car thats just gonna continue to have more problems doesnt sound too smart either. sigh :(

FUCK YOU GUY FIERI, FUCK YOU!
in 1999, i got horrific food poisoning from guy's Johnny Garlic's restaurant in Santa Rosa. was pretty sure i was gonna puke up all my internal organs and die.

im with ya brooks, NEVER FORGET!

yeeaaaah, sounds like its leaning towards the costs of repairing the linkage cable thing AND my O2 sensor so i can pass smog being about equal to the entire value of the car, and that money would probably be better served as a down payment on another car. monthly car payments fucking suck, but putting like around a thousand bucks into a 13 year old car thats just gonna continue to have more problems doesnt sound too smart either. sigh :(

in 1999, i got horrific food poisoning from guy's Johnny Garlic's restaurant in Santa Rosa. was pretty sure i was gonna puke up all my internal organs and die.

im with ya brooks, NEVER FORGET!

I got a new tranny for my Ford after that went up, and have since replaced the alternator(sp?) along with some other shenanigans. I was okay with it because this car isn't TOO old. 2003

moved into my new apartment and am lovvvvinggg it. an actual sized kitchen, very well maintained, bigger closet, big livingroom (going to use as a tv/game area and a gym, already have most of the stuff), a bathroom which doesn't feel like a closet and since it's not all one big room my bedroom actually feels like a real room. moving away from the super hot (seriously, if you wear clothes for 5 minutes you'd be sweating, even with windows open and 3 fans on at night), ground floor, cramped studio into a cool, large, higher up apartment is ridiculously amazing. now my only need is to figure out some legit stores for furniture/decor as i have never shopped anywhere but ikea and need to furnish it a bit as the studio was so much smaller that now theres a bit too much open space.

I had the most amazing time in Austin. It's definitely where I want to live.

How have you guys been? Did I miss anything?

page.png

And yes ladies, I'm single.
ah but youve all seen his nekid hotspring escapades, he'll just break your heart! maybe i dont know how to make fancy things like eggsinapepper, but i wont leave you for some loose hippy on the side of a mountain!

unless she has a big ball of hash or something, then im outie.

Finished Firefly. I'm putting off Serenity because I don't want the magic to end.

Also, Game of Thrones, ending...bleeeeeh. The animations on the dragons were great and all and I know they had to be depicted one way or another but....ehhhhh. I'm going to cringe during every Daenyres scene in future seasons. No matter how much improvement is made with technology these types of things are always going to look ridiculous.