say something about ... yourself!

hell yeah Spartacus rules! imo the prequel 'Gods of the Arena' is just as good, as the most interesting characters are really Batiatis and his hot wife Lucretia, and her many rich naked friends.

i guess a 'proper' season 2 is in the works with a different actor as Spartacus, im quite interested to see where they take it now that everythings changed, and how they can keep up the gore and tits quotient we've become accustomed to!

cant believe i forgot her name was Lucretia for a minute haha

yeh yeh people always say firefly was awesome but i saw the movie and it was just godawful boring ass shit, ive been told thats cause i didnt watch the show first, but MAN that shit was hard to sit through.

Lets not kid ourselves, television is still the same 99% rotten tripe that movies are. The good shows are mostly destined for cancellation or to only be seen by a couple million people on tiny cable networks.

Lets not kid ourselves, television is still the same 99% rotten tripe that movies are. The good shows are mostly destined for cancellation or to only be seen by a couple million people on tiny cable networks.
oh definitely, but that 1% of good shows that are worth watching coupled with catching up on excellent movies of the past still has me overwhelmed with way more things to watch than hours in the day!

throw in all the time i waste here when i could be doing something constructive like starting Game of Thrones or catching up on various horror series/films and its just plain absurd!