say something about ... yourself!

I'm glad it never took me long to realize to drink water between shots. I can drink as much as someone twice my weight and not get hungover. Of course, eating helps, too.

I tried my best not to make that sound like I was bragging, that'd be childish.

I'm just saying, if you drink enough water there's no reason to get hangovers.
In a number of years, you'll remember saying this and realize how naive you were being. Hangovers come on easier and get worse as you get older. Trust me, keep on taking as many shots as someone twice your weight and it won't be long until you understand yourself that even all the water in the world won't save you.

Welcome to the forum. Almost everyone here is an asshole, whether they show you right away. I'm a fucking nutcase that talks a lot about dying and death, especially in the realm of celebrities. I don't really trust anyone, and I guess that's what you would come to expect on a forum about a metal band. Oh yeah, and if you saw a video on YouTube with some douchebag on stage with Nevermore in Seattle during No More Will, that's me.

Well, i guess since it sparked a brief convo, I'm just back from work and it really wasnt that bad. Minor Labor outside in 95 degree weather will sweat the hangover right outta you.

I do drink water, just right before I go to sleep. I normally chug a few glasses and eat some bread or something. But sometimes it just isnt enough. I dont know why i let myself get trashed before work at 7 am again. I must change my ways old man.

I used to think the same thing as you. I'd get absolutely shit canned and feel fine the next day and wonder why everyone else complained of being hung over so much. Now I know.

Enjoy it while it lasts because it will not always be like that for you.

yep, about the mid 20s you start to realize you dont bounce back from the morning hangover so fast as you used to, and getting hammered on work nights isnt really worth it anymore.

but yeh, drinking a glass of water before you pass out is definitely a good idea, and gives you a head start on recovery.

eh, thats probably just cause old folks have kids and shit and they dont have time to take bong rips all day so when they actually do they get super ripped

sloppy as fuck video. Im not that happy with it at all. I should probably figure out what I want to play and not just sit there and act like an ass.

Last edited by a moderator: