say something about ... yourself!

My boyfriend's good buddy is dating the most annoying moronic piece of vagina the East Coast has ever seen. We all dislike her, but seeing as the sex has to be good (there can't be anything else keeping him with her) we didn't want to mess it up for him. But we hate being around her. It's as if the hells mixed a yip dog and a 8 year and sticks tits on it. And not very good ones.

Last time she asked my boyfriend if he was really dirty all the time. He's just really tan from his old job. I've told him and our buddy Nick, than I'll consider it an early bday present if they make her disappear.

So. How can we get rid of her?

just tell her exactly how you all feel, and i don't mean like "this is a safe place" therapist telling her how you feel, but an "i'm going to rip you a new asshole" deepest angriest thoughts kind of way how you feel. that tends to work for most people.

On TESTAMENT's upcoming tour in support of "The Dark Roots Of Earth":

Chuck: "We plan to tour. It's gonna be October/November. I think it's OK to say, it's gonna be [with] ANTHRAX, DEATH ANGEL and OVERKILL. So that'll be in America. That'll be probably a five- or six-week tour in America. It would be good to have [the new TESTAMENT] record out [to coincide] with that [tour]. But if [it doesn't come out in time], we'll have something out we'll be promoting with that tour."

fuck yes.

i signed up on thenextbigwriter.com. you have to pay for the memebership, so i guess it's pretty legit, as opposed to the "CrImSoN tearz of BELLA'S true loev" by MiDnYtexTWIlytexxx blog-type story-posting websites i've been on forever (russell knows what i'm talking about hahah) i want actual editing help so i can finally, maybe, maybe, maybe sell some stories to magazines. maybe.

i signed up on thenextbigwriter.com. you have to pay for the memebership, so i guess it's pretty legit, as opposed to the "CrImSoN tearz of BELLA'S true loev" by MiDnYtexTWIlytexxx blog-type story-posting websites i've been on forever (russell knows what i'm talking about hahah) i want actual editing help so i can finally, maybe, maybe, maybe sell some stories to magazines. maybe.

selling stories to magazines is how most published authors get started
you just got to remember that writing a "short story" is a whole different skill set than writing a "full length" novel, according to Stephen King

So do I. Fucking FF.net burying talented writers in a mess of god-awful crap Mary Suism.

Good luck with your writing, Laura :)

the weird crap that gets onto FanFiction.net is amazing/hilarious/creepy all at the same time
i remember when Karen Page (one of Daredevil's girlfriends) died (in Earth 616) and shortly after that i went to Fanfiction.net to look at superhero fanfic and i saw a story about Daredevil and Spiderman being a gay couple!!!
i don't have a problem with gay people, but i've been a fan of both Daredevil and Spiderman since long before either of them had been made into movies, i've read all the moments where they interact in Earth 616, and for me to see someone make them into a gay couple really just freaked me the hell out, i was laughing and crying at the same time

So do I. Fucking FF.net burying talented writers in a mess of god-awful crap Mary Suism.

Good luck with your writing, Laura :)

the weird crap that gets onto FanFiction.net is amazing/hilarious/creepy all at the same time
i remember when Karen Page (one of Daredevil's girlfriends) died (in Earth 616) and shortly after that i went to Fanfiction.net to look at superhero fanfic and i saw a story about Daredevil and Spiderman being a gay couple!!!
i don't have a problem with gay people, but i've been a fan of both Daredevil and Spiderman since long before either of them had been made into movies, i've read all the moments where they interact in Earth 616, and for me to see someone make them into a gay couple really just freaked me the hell out, i was laughing and crying at the same time