say something about ... yourself!

If they ball-and-chain their boyfriends and try to restrict them from enjoying their hobbies, then by all means let them know that's what they are.

Absolutely. Call a spade a spade. If they keep their boyfriends/husbands from doing what they love to do just because they can or because they feel for once in their lives not in the center of attention, then they're needy, shallow, attention whoring cunts. You can tell them that too...or better yet, have them make an account on here and I'll tell them myself.

Kids are understandable because they're so time-consuming, but it's most often not the kids; it's the wife/gf. Seriously, that's grounds for divorce and I'll tell you why.

Let's say that instead you don't like video games but like building model cars/planes, collecting baseball cards, comic books, or even recreating battlefields with those little iron figurines which you have to paint and such. They all take time, patience and dedication. If it's something you enjoy, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to do it. It's all about control and some women (especially American women) just can't handle the fact that their men have something else they enjoy that doesn't include them, and that's not someone you should want to spend the rest of your life with. Granted, you shouldn't be spending hours upon hours every day playing video games, but if you do it responsibly and they're STILL giving you grief about it, show them the fucking door.

I get all the time to do whatever I want, whenever I want because I am and always have been single haha. Maybe I just haven't experienced some of the shittyness with relationships but I'd definitely trade this for that; there's only so many days and nights you can spend the weekend lifting, playing elder scrolls, eating otter pops and watching the daily show before you go back to the week and working/school yet having no outside commitments.

I made a website today. Successfully. :D

And about the wedding... I'm new here.. but Stormo, congratulations!

I did a very small traditional wedding with just parents and siblings.. in a small church.. with grocery store bought flowers... hahaha... Sounds trashy but it was kick ass!

blows, i had my first cavity a few months ago and i hope to never do that again. i could hear the dentist explaining to the hygenist what to do and correcting errors and that was highly unnerving when they're basically putting molten metal into my numb gaping mouth. hate the dentist.

FUCK BART. I waited 2 hours on a fucking train because of some computer malfunction that crippled the entire system. people were literally advised to find new forms of transportation, and i had to call someone to give me a ride back into san francisco at 10 fucking pm. I've had enough of this shit, I'm no longer giving anything the benefit of the doubt because I'm so sick of fucking people and groups; I'm going to sneak onto bart as often as possible, put my fucking feet up, eat, drink, whatever the fuck I want. The operators don't give a fuck, demand high pay, press a fucking button and don't respond to situations, they don't ever fix shit, they're always late and they spend money on useless bullshit. I feel like every fucking government run institution has become shit and I'm tired of it; between the lazyness of the government and the greed of the private groups I've had enough and feel like I'm going to break my fucking foot off into someones face sometime soon.

tl;dr if there's ever a revolution i'm fucking in.

FUCK BART. I waited 2 hours on a fucking train because of some computer malfunction that crippled the entire system. people were literally advised to find new forms of transportation, and i had to call someone to give me a ride back into san francisco at 10 fucking pm. I've had enough of this shit, I'm no longer giving anything the benefit of the doubt because I'm so sick of fucking people and groups; I'm going to sneak onto bart as often as possible, put my fucking feet up, eat, drink, whatever the fuck I want. The operators don't give a fuck, demand high pay, press a fucking button and don't respond to situations, they don't ever fix shit, they're always late and they spend money on useless bullshit. I feel like every fucking government run institution has become shit and I'm tired of it; between the lazyness of the government and the greed of the private groups I've had enough and feel like I'm going to break my fucking foot off into someones face sometime soon.

tl;dr if there's ever a revolution i'm fucking in.

Careful, BART cops might shoot you ;P

but then i can sue them for millions upon millions of dollars and cause protests that screw up the system for the people riding it and not the company, and who doesn't want to take it out on the wrong person and end up fucking over everyone else so that the system falls apart and ruins a necessary means of transportation for many? i love the world. i just want to hide in the sidewalk while bombs fall on all the shitty people.

on an unrelated note, i'm applying for jobs at gyms again ugh. applying to crunch and dealing with all their awful stupid advertising is painful as hell and i really hope if i do get a job there they don't push that douchey revolution/youth/exercising is cool and hardcore angle yet i know they will.

Currently revisiting my teenage years with this album, probably one of the three best metal albums of the 90's. This song slays so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably one of the three best metal albums of the 90's.

I don't know about ranking wise, but I can say it's easily one of my favorite metal albums of the 90's. I've also always liked John Bush much more than Belladonna--absolutely loved Symbol of Salvation. It's a bit ironic that you bring this album up too. I had not listened to it for a few years and not even four days ago listened to it for a couple of hours on repeat.

I don't know about ranking wise, but I can say it's easily one of my favorite metal albums of the 90's. I've also always liked John Bush much more than Belladonna--absolutely loved Symbol of Salvation. It's a bit ironic that you bring this album up too. I had not listened to it for a few years and not even four days ago listened to it for a couple of hours on repeat.

I can't stand Joey Belladonna. Nothing personal or anything, but his voice annoys the shit outta me. I do dig Persistence of Time, though.

This album is sooooooooo underrated it's not even funny. I really wish they would've rejoined with Bush and continued in this vein.