say something about ... yourself!

kevin - i could watch your signature for hours...
Yeah I love it too. Just randomly happened across it a couple of days ago and it made me think of my new place with the cars driving by down below. I can sit here and watch that gif and also hear the cars passing by and it's actually pretty surreal. I might even make a little video of it and try to make my own gif similar to this.

More from the same artist! (his blog, here)

WYPn9.gif

5k2zW.gif

And my favorite:

Y4NPz.gif

those gifs are so fucking badass, though i'd say the bike one isn't as good as the traffic one (the rain one comes pretty close). i live in a big apartment building on a busy street and the traffic is oddly soothing. as a kid i lived on a street in a similar way where traffic would be flowing constantly and then stop for a tiny bit, flow constantly, stop for a bit etc so now it's like going back to that time. plus waking up in the morning and watching the gridlock down below as i pour my cereal is pretty enjoyable in a sardonic way.

Welcome back!

Last night I had a night home alone with a bottle of wine. Fired up Netflix and saw Downton Abbey had just arrived. "Hmm, I've heard THAT is good! And now that I'm all caught up with Breaking Bad, I could use a new show to watch!"

3/4 through first episode: :yow: I'M HOOKED

Downton-Abbey-Tour6_320x270.jpg

I'd like to see him say that after a Pliny or two, or maybe a dumbass. It's not just Budweiser and Coors Light around these parts :)

Derek knows what's up.

American craft beer is where it's at. Euro craft-beer is finally starting to catch up.

The "euro-lager" here is still miles better than ordinary beers over there, though. :)

Hahaha, American beer.

American craft beer is only just reaching what Canadian beer has been doing for years.

Paulaner (the brewery that makes the official Oktoberfest Beer) has one called Salvator. A nice high alc beer (its got 7.8%) with a very strong and enjoyable taste. Ive been burning through those bottles.