say something about ... yourself!

This is the IPA that I drink the most of nowadays:
beer_ipa_330.jpg

Don't be scared by the can, its fuckin delicious.

But you west coasters don't get it! Hah!

Ah shit, that's right. It's the first vowel...not that I'd be able to pronounce it correctly anyway, even though they use the same double vowel sounds here.
Not all of them. The -oe- and -eu- sounds aren't diphthongs in Dutch/Flemish, so in the case of Hoegaarden, both the long vowels are pronounced flat, with no upswing or intonation or inflection or whatever.

Some dialects may turn the sounds into diphthongs, like for instance, the Antwerp dialect, which turns it into [OO-goar-duh], but in standard Dutch/Flemish, both long vowels are definitely pronounced flat.

Hmm..this might be old but: Sanctuary at WOA ..cool. Oh right, beer. I'm having a nice hefty one as we type.
l_krusovice11_2009.jpg

When I was a teenager it was weed weed weed.

Fuck weed.

Drinking is a magical thing that strengthens bonds, forms relationships, and creates friendships that last for years to come.

They didn't have a great selection, but I found the third one Brooks posted, the Bear Republic Racer 5. Also got some IPA called Ranger.

I haven't tried the Bear Republic yet, but the Ranger is kind of meh. It's a nasty after taste, not smooth like Hoegaarden.

One of my friends says he really likes it because he can taste the (for lack of a better word) plants in there. Other friend says it has a distinct bitter after taste that he kind of likes.

Will report on the other IPA later.

Don't even bother comparing IPAs to Hoegaarden, they're totally different. And Racer 5 is awesome. If you don't like it, you probably aren't an IPA guy.

Ranger IPA sucks, anything from New Belgium fucking sucks, actually. Fuck that brewery.