say something about ... yourself!

saw Girl With The Dragon Tattoo last night going in not knowing anything about it other than it being a murder mystery, while it was a great movie holy shit it was in the list of most disturbing movies i've ever seen in my life. it felt like the director was TRYING to scoop my heart out of my chest with an ice cream scooper, so yeah don't go if you aren't down with having your soul sucked out for a couple days :ill:

saw Girl With The Dragon Tattoo last night going in not knowing anything about it other than it being a murder mystery, while it was a great movie holy shit it was in the list of most disturbing movies i've ever seen in my life. it felt like the director was TRYING to scoop my heart out of my chest with an ice cream scooper, so yeah don't go if you aren't down with having your soul sucked out for a couple days :ill:

I haven't seen the remake yet, but you need to watch the original Trilogy...it's great. The movie you saw is also supposed to be quite different from the original in many ways.

I have just commenced hell week at work. Our corporate office is moving on Friday and all the network shit has to be moved over last minute. I was there until 10:30pm tonight moving the VPN tunnels for each store to the new server. One store at a time. Fuck, I didnt even get 1/4 of them done tonight. Friday is going to be the worst when we break down the servers and move them. We can't start that until 10PM Friday night.