say something about ... yourself!

i ate long john silver's. why...because for the time being i eat what's free.

i put some little earrings in to wear to my first day tomorrow. I HATE EARRINGS. they're itching, they're itching :erk:

bah, i took em out. i'll try again in the morning after i've slathered them in lanacane, or something.

I had a really lame food day today... lazy sunday with way too many finals and tones of work...
breakfast: cereal
Lunch: omlette inside a whole wheat pitta: I didn't have anyting to put with the omlette so it was plain :erk:
Dinner: cooked vegtables, and some crackers and cheese.

LAME. I need to go grocery shopping.

Hey when we were all talking about long john silvers the other day I was wrong, the place by me with a pirate is called "Captain D's", not LJS, my mistake.

Still horrid.

Ahh! I wondered about that. We used to have one in Irving and I thought I remembered it having a pirate! But then I went looking for pictures on Google and I couldn't find any Captain D's with a pirate...so I wasn't sure...

But I remember loving their kids meals because they came with a comic book and a lollipop :kickass:

yep, all kinds, no matter the metal. i guess i probably wouldn't do well with facial/body piercings :Smug:

I actually find that my skin gets itchy and irritated like yours, and if I leave said earrings in, it gets all "gunky" and gross. But I have my nostril, navel and nipples (ALL N's I felt the need to share haha) pierced with surgical steel and I have never had any problems with skin reactions in any of those areas. And if I wear like a surgical steel hoop in my ears, where they usually freak out because of silver or gold, they feel nice and happy. And I find if I wear something like that in my ears for a few days or a week, when I go to put something silver in it, it is usually fine... it's odd.

flu.jpg

*snif*