say something about ... yourself!

well, woohoo - I finally got a paid job.
A paid intership with a great graphic design company called The Madison Design Group http://www.themdgroup.com/
Interview went well, I was chosen out of 30 other candidates (which makes me feel special awww)
I'm very excited about it

BUT

The pay sucks.
I guess I shouldn't complain because I am an intern and I need this for my career, experience and postfolio, but still... I'm used to more- and now I'm taking a pay cut.
Oh well, it'll be nice to do it for a couple of months and then find soemthing better.

So yeah, congrats me.

So this means NE fest, ja?

Less than two weeks left at my shitty job!

Congrats to you, working people! I'm about to start my internship at the radio next month, too. But it was a hard decision because the moment I signed the contract I got acceptances for many other pretty cool offers I was applying for.

So this means NE fest, ja?

Less than two weeks left at my shitty job!

I will try my best... I was actually happy hearing about this intership and somewhere along my fifth-sixth thought about it came the NE metal fest, but since it's a HUGE pay cut for me: we'll see. I'm not starving for bread, but you know...
we'll see how everything will work, and if I'll love it there...
I hope this place is cool and not one of those "go get us starbucks and lunch" kinda position, because if so, i'll be out da door!

congrats to you, as well! what will you be doing at the radio station?

I'll be working as part of the editorial stuff at one of the biggest stations around here. Will probably also do some production work. I'm pretty positive that this will be a fun time.

I just hope it wasn't a mistake to turn down that offer from that big public relations agency. Ah, you never know...

....ain't life funny :)

good luck !

Yeah, sometimes, life is strange. Wish you good luck with your internship, too! Looks like you'll have some creative work there.

decided to reward myself for getting a job, so i ordered 2 jugs of this stuff, my FAVORITE bath stuff ever :kickass:

perlier honey bath cream! it's om nom noms.

53e9_1.JPG

yeah that's a tube, couldn't find a good picture of the jug. oh i'm excited for this!

probably, though i wouldn't recommend it. it's best for external use only :p

it's kinda expensive ($18 for one of those tubes), but the website has a buy one get one free sale, so i'm getting two jugs, each twice the size of a tube, for less than two tubes would cost :kickass: