say something about ... yourself!

i was actually referring to myself and clambo having quite similar responses to a question several posts above but the fucking ninjas came in and cluttered it all up so you couldnt tell who i was talking to! wtf am i supposed to do, actually quote the posts i'm responding too?? HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE MAAD?!?!

TAKE YOUR STINKIN' PAWS OFF ME YOU DAMNED DIRTY APE

Hey Cara or Tyler or anyone who would know this stuff.

If I only cared about muscle gain and not endurance would it be ok to split my work out routine in half and do each half in the morning and at night?

Hey Cara or Tyler or anyone who would know this stuff.

If I only cared about muscle gain and not endurance would it be ok to split my work out routine in half and do each half in the morning and at night?

why not just do it all at the same time? you mean like 2 sets of benchpress in the morning and then 2 sets at night? basically all you need to do is break down the muscles and let them grow back so you should just beat the shit out of your muscles for about an hour or 2 then the next day do a different set of muscles. i'm not the muscle master but one day i do back and bis, next day chest shoulders tris, next day legs, repeat unless i was especially sore one day, in which case i give it an extra day to rest + hella protien and food.

I'm quite inebriated, but I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear when I say, repetition = muscle toning, challenging your weights = muscle building. it wouldn't matter if you split it... you just need to adjust your work out to how your body responds to it.

yeah john, it should be ok to split your routine. in fact, your muscles may find it more of a challenge that way. it'd be better to split it and really focus on both your routines, rather than half-ass it trying to do it all at once. not saying that you'd be halfassing it, but just sayin.