say something about ... yourself!

poor john :( your mom does sound unbelievably crazy, and, if nothing else, just a fucking piece of shit if she actually does say that she prefers someone else to you. wtf? but yeah, i actually can't wait until you're able to move out of her place. that's really just shit no one should have to deal with.

also, it's good that the cop was cool and rational about the situation instead of just siding with your mom... honestly, it makes me furious when women pull the victim card and get away with shit when it's obvious they're just being manipulative and fucking evil. he probobly just wanted to get the fuck away from your naked mom :ill: hahah ... maybe you should've slugged her just to get a ride to the police station...

I missed your first post, but just from what Laura has mentioned about what's going on for you, I'm sorry dude :(. And I don't care, sometimes life does really just suck and "Well it's life, get used to it" doesn't always apply. So if you need to rant or talk, you know you can always send me a PM or an email/message. Take care. I hope things get better :(... naked moms, punches, cops... never go well together ::hugs::

thanks, john. i talked to will, which always helps me calm down. and i had om nom nom pizza. gonna get a shower and then get my check from home depot, schedule from fye and then i face the firing squad hahah

Holy shit Cara... PM me one? I normally don't like sweets too much... but my favorites are dark chocolate and anything mint (especially ice cream). Damn those sound good!

I unlocked a conspiracy!

NoLordyCapone (2:51:07 PM): I found girl scout cookies
NoLordyCapone (2:51:16 PM): I thought no one here sold them
NoLordyCapone (2:51:23 PM): But Orange Works does!
Gore Storm81 (2:53:26 PM): i bought some outside of a wal-mart a couple weeks ago, 4 boxes. triumphant
NoLordyCapone (2:53:57 PM): I'll get about that many. Was told I should get some lomen kind, so I wait for a text message reply as to which to get.
NoLordyCapone (2:54:01 PM): lemon
Gore Storm81 (2:56:27 PM): i enjoy the peanutbutter things and the thin mints
NoLordyCapone (2:57:15 PM): Those are two of the boxes I get.
Gore Storm81 (2:59:19 PM): score one for team you
NoLordyCapone (2:59:40 PM): I feared I'd not see them this year. They hide in Porterville.
NoLordyCapone (3:00:06 PM): The scouts are like ninja... they tossed a box at you and mysteriously dissapear.
Gore Storm81 (3:00:23 PM): haha...ninja girl scouts...
Gore Storm81 (3:00:29 PM): that's their ultimate and secret purpose.
NoLordyCapone (3:00:36 PM): Funding their dojos!
Gore Storm81 (3:00:41 PM): indeed!
Gore Storm81 (3:00:47 PM): i think we've unlocked a secret.