say something about ... yourself!

Is exhausted from baking and cooking in advance of Easter tomorrow, my entire family is gathering at my house... I shall take a bunch of pictures of the awesome food and family and such. I also think I will take some pictures of my belly... I am definitely starting to show already... but it could go either way 1) pregnancy 2) HUGE LUNCH (a combination of everything from the Unstoppably Lunch Thread)

Yay belly pictures!

I feel pretty much ass-whipped from working all day. It wasn't entirely stressful, just too long, and there were a couple of unreasonable/weird people. Then I went and forgot to power off my register after I closed it. Oh well. None of that matters now, because I have a mint brownie and a day of sleep tomorrow :kickass:

My belly is flabby from too much beer and cake.

Fuck it though, I'd rather eat whatever I want and look like I do (which is totally sexy) than whine abotu what I can and can't eat. I'll post pictures of my flab with pride!

*scratches beard* You must really be drunk, I operated all those pictures I took plastered off my ass, INCLUDING when I made the thread.

When Spring Break is over Tuesday I'm going to ask if I can take my finals then, otherwise I'm dropping out. I need to find a new job next week and get out of here I'm about ready to end myself.