say something about ... yourself!

you're a senior aren't you? finish that shit!

you don't wanna make samantha have to verify your GED when you're applying for jobs now do you? it's much easier to verify a high school diploma. verifying GED's is bullshit :loco:

ugh, my legs still hurt from work last night, after two hot baths and a full night's sleep. usually sleep will fix such pain.

i did use today's bath as an opportunity to shave areas that i had sarded though! :loco:

I bathe first, then shave. It wasn't exactly a jungle, jeez :loco:

You must understand that I sard trying to shave anything while standing.

My sister and her fiance are late for dinner... as usual and I can't find any freaking thing about the use for Buddha sculpture in ancient China. The internet has failed me hard.
I'm bothered by things that logically shouldn't stress/annoy/bother me and yet here the feelings are and it's making me a party pooper.

/rant,complain,whine.

i can't remember who this chick is, but i keep running across this picture in my photobucket. i know she used to post here...right?

jackinthebox2.jpg

you're a senior aren't you? finish that shit!

you don't wanna make samantha have to verify your GED when you're applying for jobs now do you? it's much easier to verify a high school diploma. verifying GED's is bullshit :loco:

Yeah I was a bit irrational. I'm just super-stressed about finding a job right now. It has to be part time the reason I quit my old one was I was getting home at 4 then working until 10 or 11 everyday.

Hopefully you can find something that works out! You have a senior off period right? That can come in handy for a job, if your off period is your last class of the day. I think most retail places would be happy to hire someone who can at least work every weekend. Even though working on weekends sucks :(

I got turned down at a gas station today. Damn my long hair and beard, I'm willing to get rid of the sideburns but thats it. Gotta be 18 for Guitar Center and Gamestop so I guess I'll try Petsmart and Home Depot next.

If worst comes to worst I could work back at Pizza Hut. *shudders*

Does part time usually mean only a few hours a day or a few days a week? Either one would be nice.