say something about ... yourself!

That said, it just now settled in that I'm going out of the country in two days. I'm a little nervous, never traveled abroad by myself before.

Just start drinking as soon as you hit international waters, all nervousness will subside till you get lost in Germany because you're too drunk to figure out where the train station is :kickass:

Thats pretty much my plan. Fortunately, my train is actually from the airport, so I shouldn't have any trouble there. Though there is a connection in Nuremberg. If I get drunkenly lost there, I'll probably try to start a Nazi rally.

Got in two applications today, seems you have to be 18 for most places I wanted to apply. Having ever so harsh panic attacks but I will prevail.

Also does not want Spring Break to end tomorrow.

Don't give up! You'll find something. Unfortunately job searches can take a long time :erk:

I really want to work at Petsmart since you can do three or four days a week over there. Today was everyones last day of weed so if I drink a gallon of water a day and buy those fever pills I should be able to pass their drug test by this time next week.

I don't think I'll be able to get my old job at Pizza Hut back but I'm going to try tomorrow.

I was in a very crappy mood last night... But tonight... I shall be rejuvenated, and possibly less... angry. ;) :D

to be honest ive only seen the firefly movie but it earned a giant MEH so i just kinda applied that to the show and i like to say disparaging things about shows/etc that people are into.