say something about ... yourself!

That signature head bobbing the black women do makes me want to decapitate them and sticks their head on stakes in the yard, proclaiming "KEEP YOUR FUCKING HEAD STILL WHEN YOU ADDRESS ME!"

but that would be logical and rational and trying to show her that i had privacy. so no.

Start removing clothing and proclaim you're going to touch yourself, right after smearing menstrual blood on yourself to appease Satan?

That signature head bobbing the black women do makes me want to decapitate them and sticks their head on stakes in the yard, proclaiming "KEEP YOUR FUCKING HEAD STILL WHEN YOU ADDRESS ME!"

Start removing clothing and proclaim you're going to touch yourself, right after smearing menstrual blood on yourself to appease Satan?
for the love of cthulu, please do this.

The opening for the third season is pretty gay... and they're called the Goliath Chronicles. I'm okay with that as he's my favorite...

About me - I'm eatin' a burger and watchin' the third season. Maybe it'll jog my memory.

Lexington was my nigga.

lexy015.jpg

Although, looking back, he does slightly resemble an inner city crackhead.

Isn't that why slaves still exist within the black market?

Edit: And would the poop turn to stone by day also? Cuz then you could just smash them. Or throw them at unsuspecting passing-byers.

Yeah, but that would ruin the whole novelty of throwing poop. Although the thought of being stoned to death by dung is quite interesting.