say something about ... yourself!

oDmgEczob78z8d0lLSYBUSFw_400.png

Considering I've known their families seven years I think someone would have had the decency to tell me. And they're too pretty and short to be men.

Pfft, like their families would inform a friend that their daughters have an extreme case of woman dick. Hell, for all you know their moms could have a dick too. And their fathers enjoy taking their mothers dick in the ass while swabbing their daughters dicks in their mouth.

You think they're going to tell you about that?

I think not.

Edit: Also, explain Danny Devito. Are you saying he's not a man?

No, because even though you're a little douche bag you usually bring the lolz even if you're insulting me.

I want to try to keep up with your drinking in Chicago but it'd probably give me a hell of a hangover the next day. I wonder if Chaser Capsels really work.

Nah dude, I'm not insulting you... and actually, I think its perfectly acceptable that you dig hermaphrodites in this day and age. Its good for you to be open to things like that.

I feel rather accomplished. I finished an essay, fixed the ceiling fan, finished a few boxes for a sculpture I am doing, bought Pearl Jam (I still love them even if they are... well... even if I think they're sort of stale now and over... whatever it is) tickets for my best friend's birthday and am going to totally surprise her booya, and am getting my haircut at 11. And it's only 10:26 a.m.

It's 12:25. I have class at 12:15. IF I COULD FIND THE EFFING CLASS. I've searched all the rooms we've been in this semester, including the library that I'm at now and can't find a single person. There's not note or email saying class was canceled. WTF!

When that happens... I go home.

In fact I don't even bother to check other rooms :lol: "Hmm the class is empty... Im going to assume it must have been canceled"