say something about ... yourself!

Rusty!

DSC08177.jpg

DSC08180.jpg

Noes! Moar playtime plz :(
DSC08182.jpg

The blue heeler just seemed to have an odd personality that wasn't clicking with me. The scruffy terrier that pee'd itself wasn't the one I initially thought it was, and the terrier that I did have in mind turned out to be about 100 times bigger than it looked in it's picture.

So, Rusty it is! A lab will be a good all-around back yard dog :)

Oh, and it turns out that today is National Adopt-A-Black-Dog Day!

I don't think that there is enough meat on this little guy for even a sammich.
Hmmmm maybe a stew then?

Me too...I plan on keep taking Xanax every hour until this fucking anxiety goes away.

I just punched a hole in the wall now I have to seal it before my mom gets home.

Rusty!

DSC08177.jpg

DSC08180.jpg

Noes! Moar playtime plz :(
DSC08182.jpg

The blue heeler just seemed to have an odd personality that wasn't clicking with me. The scruffy terrier that pee'd itself wasn't the one I initially thought it was, and the terrier that I did have in mind turned out to be about 100 times bigger than it looked in it's picture.

So, Rusty it is! A lab will be a good all-around back yard dog :)

Oh, and it turns out that today is National Adopt-A-Black-Dog Day!

Cute!!!!! I want to hug it!!!

Just had a friend over, and my dad came home from work. Two people he'd never met. Oh lawd the excitement! My dad's got him out in the back yard now. It's amazing to see how his personality has changed from this morning at the pound. He's truly a happy, wiggly worm puppy now :)

Just had a friend over, and my dad came home from work. Two people he'd never met. Oh lawd the excitement! My dad's got him out in the back yard now. It's amazing to see how his personality has changed from this morning at the pound. He's truly a happy, wiggly worm puppy now :)

bring him to my work :tickled: