say something about ... yourself!

You don't even remember blowing the 2 hermaphroditic chicks? You were deep throating that shit like a pro.

Atleast thats what Max told me, and he heard it from Will, who is a reputable source, so I'm certain it happened.

Rusty!

DSC08177.jpg

DSC08180.jpg

Noes! Moar playtime plz :(
DSC08182.jpg

The blue heeler just seemed to have an odd personality that wasn't clicking with me. The scruffy terrier that pee'd itself wasn't the one I initially thought it was, and the terrier that I did have in mind turned out to be about 100 times bigger than it looked in it's picture.

So, Rusty it is! A lab will be a good all-around back yard dog :)

Oh, and it turns out that today is National Adopt-A-Black-Dog Day!

Yep everything's fine so far. Although he will be an outdoor dog, we're keeping him inside in his crate until he's bigger. He does well with the cats, and already is doing very well on a leash. He's had his puppy shots and they microchipped him before we left. Then it was off to Petsmart for TOYSTOYSTOYS.

He whined for a few minutes after I put him up, but he's asleep now :)

I just REALLY need to give him a bath. He smells like poo, as there was poo inside his cage at the pound. But I can't bathe him for a couple days apparently because of the microchip.

Got my hair cut today, the shortest it has been in... a very long time. I have to say I actually didn't freak out at all. I was getting tired of my hair, it was just pretty plain, it's really soft, and has no texture other than very shiny and soft, so it's a little on the... fine side, not very interesting, no waves or anything. It looks pretty bitchin' need to get a photo.