say something about ... yourself!

All I want is some goddamned pie and my mom took all the pie to my uncle's house. I bet they're going to eat it all and save none for me. Fucking bitches. Oh, and I haven't been to bed YET. Because I saw Walk Hard this morning and drove around trying to find some place to eat lunch.

All I want is some goddamned pie and my mom took all the pie to my uncle's house. I bet they're going to eat it all and save none for me. Fucking bitches. Oh, and I haven't been to bed YET. Because I saw Walk Hard this morning and drove around trying to find some place to eat lunch.
You're going to make yourself sick with your sleeping habits. What did you do after you went to bed?

As you should be. SHARE MY PAIN! SHARE IT!

(Side Note: I'd have punched him very, very hard in the groin for waking me up after 40 minutes. Unwarranted interruptions make me sard-rageful, and Jesusday is NOT a good excuse.)

(Second Side Note: have a nap, and punch anyone that disagrees.)

As you should be. SHARE MY PAIN! SHARE IT!

(Side Note: I'd have punched him very, very hard in the groin for waking me up after 40 minutes. Unwarranted interruptions make me sard-rageful, and Jesusday is NOT a good excuse.)

(Second Side Note: have a nap, and punch anyone that disagrees.)

He woke me up to let him in after he got off work. He'd just dealt with a Christmas homicide all night so I didn't punch his twat in. But if I don't get some sleep there'll be a Christmas suicide. Goodnight everyone.

At least thoughts of rage went through your mind, and this made me smile inside my cage of pain and misery.
I SHOULD nap too... I told the family I was supposed to visit to choke on dicks and that I wasn't coming. But in a slightly more courteous way.

My little brother got got Guitar Hero today. He made me play it for the first time and I'm already addicted. I tried to resist playing it for the longest time, but I now realize resistance is futile.

Has not spoken more then 3 words all day. Sounds like he is going through puberty due to inflamed throat and has unpredictable vocal pitch changes.

Apparently two of my moms old friends came by day before yesterday or something when I was gone. They gave my mom weed but my mom has asthma now and can't smoke it. So she gave it to me. I kind of made me depressed she just doesn't care anymore. Anyway she told me it would be the best weed I'd ever had which I doubted being a six year veteran.

But damn she was right.