say something about ... yourself!

in the excitement of gathering up my new awesome Municipal Waste sweatshirt and hat that arived today, i left some other personal effects at work! luckily its friday so i get to make a special trip out there tonight or tomorrow morning! i want to stab someone!

got a headache

needs to reherse with his band in about 2hours

had a movie night yesterday (Resident Evil: extinction, 30 Days of Night, Saw4)

RE:extinction : was really bad...just dont watch it, its a waste of time :p ,i only liked because im fan of the Resident Evil movies, the end is to short and the beginning is too long.

30 Days of Night : was suprisingly good never seen any trailers but i liked the whole vampire in the snow thing :D

Saw4 : blood and guts everywhere, liked it.

Okay, so now I just went to eat at an upscale Chinese restaurant. The owner served us and was refilling our drinks and bagged up our leftovers. I come home and tell my mom that we finally checked out the restaurant and she says "oh you know the Mayor owns the place..." so I google, and sure enough THE GODDAMN MAYOR was refilling my diet coke and bagging up my mongolian bbq beef. WTF yet again.

We must go...a lot. So that Chuck Norris will become our friend, like Danny Glover :tickled:

our new best friends, Chuck and Mayor Chow.

chuck.jpg

pic1.htm

YEAH LET'S GO EAT CHINESE FOOD WITH CHUCK NORRIS

also let's cut out the middleman and vote for chuck norris for mayor

After 2 days of working from home since the internet in the office was out, I'm back in today and everything is back to normal. Working from home is way cooler than this.