say something about ... yourself!

thoughts while in the shower:

"Maybe when i go back to school, i'll be a forensics major or something. I love all those true crime shows and am fascinated by autopsies and the way that they figure things out using the smallest details. That'd be so awesome! And it'd probobly get me a really good secure job and even help me out a lot with my writing! I'm totally gonna do this! ... Wait ... they probobly use a lot of math. Shit. Bye-bye, nice job ... FUCK, CANDLEMASS WAS SO AWESOME!!"

and people say metalheads are directionless :loco:

:lol: CSI is nothing like how it really is, by the way. might as well say you're going to school to be Dexter Morgan.

BUT HEY! if it's something you'd want to do, go right ahead. you can investigate my scene whenever you want!

:lol: CSI is nothing like how it really is, by the way. might as well say you're going to school to be Dexter Morgan.

BUT HEY! if it's something you'd want to do, go right ahead. you can investigate my scene whenever you want!
gahh i know how unrealistic CSI is. i was saying those shows on A&E, documentaries on the history channel, discovery channel, etc

Thanks to CSI applications for forensic science quadrupled over a two years period. Every single one of them denies it was CSI that made them do it, though.

:)

"Maybe when i go back to school, i'll be a forensics major or something. I love all those true crime shows and am fascinated by autopsies and the way that they figure things out using the smallest details. That'd be so awesome! And it'd probobly get me a really good secure job and even help me out a lot with my writing! I'm totally gonna do this! ... Wait ... they probobly use a lot of math. Shit. Bye-bye, nice job ... FUCK, CANDLEMASS WAS SO AWESOME!!"

Interesting choice; as I understand it, criminal justice is a pretty fast-growing field; IUS has a great program in just that area, it seems like half of the students here are going for that.

(Of course, that's all the way out here in Indiana, I'm sure there's a better school closer to you)

Well Alex lost the job he just got. Apparently he wasn't getting enough signatures or somthing. Bah, we are back to square one. It looks like I will be sharing the computer again. My Internet time is just way too short. So If I pop in and out you know the drill. :(

I was thinking about how cool criminal justice would be as well. But then I'm a criminal so I don't know how that would work.

we have a stereo in weight training and i played some metal skool today, it was badass. the teacher wasn't around to complain about the lyrics, usually he's around and makes us turn it off when we play "inappropriate" music.

Last edited by a moderator: