say something about ... yourself!

Missing kitties :erk:

I hope the kitty shows up, they usually do don't worry.

I really overdid it last night. We went to some party then to my friends apartment. She got sick before I did and passed out, the rest of us kept drinking. Then I got hella sick because I had popped some bars earlier in the day, threw up viciously. Luckily her mom was also drunk and helped me get to the sink.

In fact, as of today I'm done with drugs completly. Except weed.

today starts a full five day work week, 8+ hours each day. GAY. i hate when they do this to me, they know i don't want these kinds of hours. i'm PART-TIME, dammit!

retail :mad:

*shrug*

all things considered, my job has gotten a lot better since the last time i went on a huge ranting binge about how much i hate the place hahah. got my 3-month evaluation and the FES chick has been a lot nicer and less stressful, i got a fifty cent raise, have gotten to be pretty good friends with most of the people i work with, the work isn't too bad aside from the usual bullshit customers throw my way from time to time.

the stuff as cara's job just sounds ridiculous, though. they're just fucking themselves out of money.

I got up at 8 to take Ramses to the vet, he has asthma. He got a shot and some pills and should be just fine.

I came back home to find Jaxx had come home too and was laying on the back patio. I went out there to see if she was okay and bring her food, she looked up at me and tried to get up but she was too weak. I reached down to pet her and she just closed her eyes and died. :(

So apparently last night while walking to a party with some friends (the drinking started beforehand). I used a black marker pen to change a road sign that said "Warren Down" to Warrel Dane.

I got up at 8 to take Ramses to the vet, he has asthma. He got a shot and some pills and should be just fine.

I came back home to find Jaxx had come home too and was laying on the back patio. I went out there to see if she was okay and bring her food, she looked up at me and tried to get up but she was too weak. I reached down to pet her and she just closed her eyes and died. :(
*hug*

That's terrible. :(

Went to the store to grab some weekend meat... bought some steaks, some sausage, and some ground beef... turns out the store was having a special: Every 5 dollars of meat you buy, you get 2 free boxes of Pepperidge Farm Crackers.

I have about 30 boxes of Pepperidge Farm Crackers now... And a shit ton of meat.

Tonight, I get drunk and combine them!