say something about ... yourself!

Why are children present, why are you not beating them blind, and why aren't you curb stomping the one who didn't wash her hands?

Well even the most aversive of us try to be civil to the little shits to a degree, but I know what you mean. It seems NOT kicking in their faces causes others to think you're a child person.

I got up at 8 to take Ramses to the vet, he has asthma. He got a shot and some pills and should be just fine.

I came back home to find Jaxx had come home too and was laying on the back patio. I went out there to see if she was okay and bring her food, she looked up at me and tried to get up but she was too weak. I reached down to pet her and she just closed her eyes and died. :(

I'm sorry to hear about your loss Samantha :(

*Big Hugs*

Watching the Mars Phoenix Landing live on Science Channel. It landed about 90 seconds ago. Why does no one ever talk about these things?

I'd be happy never seeing nor touching another watch in my life, which is a shame because watches are kinda cool. I've never seen people go crazy over watches like they did today. And they're not even on sale! Wtf.

What about those of us who have to have a watch in general, but would shrug if forced to go a day or two without one? What caused nuttery over timepieces anyway?