say something about ... yourself!

Samantha, sorry to hear about your kitty. *hugs*

I just got back from seeing the new Indiana Jones. The movie was a little out there, but I enjoy it nonetheless.
But I know have a renewed hatred for the theater crowd. Tonight, we had a combination of obnoxious kids AND a post-op trannie that insisted his/her opinion of what was going on (and several questions about what just happened) much be hear throughout the room.

Still, a good movie. Art history geek-out was inevitable.

PS, I found some Easter Eggs from the movie.

Semi-spoilers?

I noticed when Indy and Mud are in Ox's asylum/jail room, as they go around the room reading the difference languages, one of the words is spelled out in "Basic" from the Star Wars universe.

Another is near the end. Simply, Indy says "I have a bad feeling about this", another SW reference.

PS, I found some Easter Eggs from the movie.

Semi-spoilers?

I noticed when Indy and Mud are in Ox's asylum/jail room, as they go around the room reading the difference languages, one of the words is spelled out in "Basic" from the Star Wars universe.

Another is near the end. Simply, Indy says "I have a bad feeling about this", another SW reference.

lolz geek

I saw the damage my vomit did to my friends floor today. :(

But I bought her a DS with the store credit I had at Gamestop cause' she wanted one and she was too happy to bitch at me. :D

feeling alright. last night, drank 4 pints of Hoegaarden, 3 White Russians, a shot of Grey Goose (it decided that it liked toilets more than my stomach. i think i'd prefer to drink toilet water anyway), and a bottle of water. Had a good night with limited funds <3

I can't sleep :(

Even after 3 days of Maryland Death Fest, with alcohol, weed and partying, I barely slept 8 hours in total in the past 3 days... I could had 6 hours of sleep every night
but for some reason got up after 3 evety night....
I can't sleep... something's on my mind and I can't figure it out :/
I just got up after 5 hours... wtf