say something about ... yourself!

Yep, there was practically nobody at Macy's today. It was great. Except I was so bored that I just paced back and forth all day and chafed my buttcheeks a lil :(

And I still feel like crap.

One more day tomorrow and then I'm off for a few days to enjoy movies and concerts with Samamfa! :kickass:

Yep, there was practically nobody at Macy's today. It was great. Except I was so bored that I just paced back and forth all day and chafed my buttcheeks a lil :(

And I still feel like crap.

One more day tomorrow and then I'm off for a few days to enjoy movies and concerts with Samamfa! :kickass:

God I wish I had more days off. Shannon and Terilyn are in crazy bitch mode and haven't shut up in weeks. Hopefully I get that job with the fire department. Then when Shannon's mustache catches fire I'll remind her of the no comments list and watch her fat butt go up in flames! :devil:

but anyway - yay for bat castle and urizen! and sex and the city! :loco:

God I wish I had more days off. Shannon and Terilyn are in crazy bitch mode and haven't shut up in weeks. Hopefully I get that job with the fire department. Then when Shannon's mustache catches fire I'll remind her of the no comments list and watch her fat butt go up in flames! :devil:

but anyway - yay for bat castle and urizen! and sex and the city! :loco:

That place :bah:

If the fire department doesn't work out you can always come sell jewelry with me, or do loss prevention and sit in the camera room and watch people all day! Then when it's time to go tackle a shoplifter, well, just make someone else do it :p

Erm, coffee speeds the metabolism and has been recommended to several people I know who wanted to lose weight. I drink more than my fair share and have never been able to put on weight, but I don't know what that's worth... although when I say coffee I mean black coffee and not obnoxious fucking monstrosities with five-minute names and a tub of ice cream thrown in.

Jeff