say something about ... yourself!

Woodchuck Raspberry Cider...yummmerrrrsss.

Srsly Emily you need to try this:

1483735869_818dc0efd9.jpg

(Raspberry)

Or the peach, or the cherry, or the apple!

The bathroom here at my home is not a very pleasant zone for pooping. As a result my bowels are not being sufficiently emptied.

Erm, coffee speeds the metabolism and has been recommended to several people I know who wanted to lose weight. I drink more than my fair share and have never been able to put on weight, but I don't know what that's worth... although when I say coffee I mean black coffee and not obnoxious fucking monstrosities with five-minute names and a tub of ice cream thrown in.

Jeff

Interesting actually. I eat food like a maniac but I haven't really gained wait at all after 14-15. Before that I was pretty chubby. Exactly the period my coffee addiction started.

Is still putting off making his burger. The longer I wait, the hungrier I'll be, hence, the bigger I shall make it. :D

i'm officially retarded.

i went to record & tape traders today and bought some cds. i wanted to listen to some of them before i bought them but one of the guys there had to upload them to the computer so they'd be in the listening station. one of the cds was A Disease for All Ages by Mourning Beloveth. so i listen to the cds, buy that one, get home and commence listening to some of them. i pick up the mourning beloveth cd and when i open the case, there's no cd in it. at first i'm confused and then i figure that the guy forgot to take the cd out of the computer. i'm bummed out but i figure i can go there after work tomorrow and pick the cd up no problem.
so i take another look at my computer, click on WMP and see THE CD'S IN MY COMPUTER because it was the one i put in when i got home.

in the words of max "asterisk, forehead slap, asterisk"