say something about ... yourself!

I run a tri-screen configuration; 2 20" LCDs and a 32" LCD HDTV. The 32" is my primary and in the center, with a resolution of 1360x768. The two 20" monitors sit on either side of the 32" with resolutions of 1400x1050 (pic below desktop pic). The difference in resolution is the cause for the blank spot in the bottom center (primary display):

desktop-2.jpg

0609080008.jpg

Edit: Full resolution of desktop can be viewed here:

...I made an artificial cervical disk today :Smokin:

Hey Mr. Did you ever get back into aerospace?

That is a negative. I've been devoting most of my time to my college studies. Honestly, I don't think I'll ever go back into aerospace due to the bad experiences. Although, I would take a nice IT job at Boeing if it were offered.

4chan eh.

What OS and skin?

Specs of tower?

Yea, I've been addicted to 4Chan as of late.

I gave Vista another try a while back but switched back to XP a couple weeks ago after Vista crashed my shit....again.

The skin is Recall 6.6 Basic. I patched my uxtheme.dll so I don't have to use some bullshit app like StyleXP or WindowsBlinds, which I dicked around with for too long. I also installed and customized both Rocketdock and Rainmeter.

Inside my box I'm running:
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 6750 (w/ 1333MHz FSB)
Mobo: Asus P5N-E SLI
RAM: 3GB Kingston 800MHz DDR2 (3GB instead of 4GB because Vista didn't like 3GB)
Audio: Creative Audigy 4 7.1 channel (Yes, I use every channel)
Video: Asus Nvidia 8600GT 256MB PCI-Express (DDR3, primary monitor runs off of this) and Asus Nvidia 7600GS 512MB PCI-Express (DDR2, two other monitors run off of this)
Hard Drives: Primary: 500GB SATA, Secondary: 200GB IDE
Optical Drives: DVD-ROM and DVD-RW/DL

I've been wanting to upgrade my GPUs to at least 8800s but I really shouldn't spend the money. I haven't even looked because I know if I look, I'll buy. Though, I spend more time in Visual Studio than I do gaming anymore so my need for intense graphics capabilities has decreased. There are some other things I'd like upgrade, like my CPU but honestly, it's not all that necessary right now.

Vicodin also causes constipation. I hate it because the only time IN MY LIFE I was ever constipated was because of taking it after my ear being worked on.

Eating sugar free chocolate can help out with that.

In other news, my friend has YET to call me about coming down tonight for the Powerglove/Psychostick show that we've been planning for the past week. I haven't seen her since Christmas and I'm gonna be really peeved if she just doesn't answer my calls... like last time. :Smug:

Some dude named Newton Faulkner is playing an acoustic set for like 15 people right on the other side of my cubicle right now.

I hope my cell phone rings!

No. I'm implying that you should go see the mirror picture I took for you and posted a few days ago :(

It's a picture I took specifically with him in mind. I was kind of hoping he'd see it is all. I could give a fuck what he thinks of it.