say something about ... yourself!

Stuff rocks.
Especially when Mila is on the cover.

1.jpg

I hope tomorrow doesn't suck. I was told today that I have to finish up my computer training tomorrow, but I'm scheduled to work alone from 8:45 to 2:00. I know that the computer shitz is going to take 2-3 hours, but somehow, some way, I'll get to leave the salesfloor to do it. Which is better than dealing with real customers on a Red Apple sale day :headbang:

Yeah Max...where was this cyst?? Edit: nevermind.

I have a dental exam on Thursday. Kinda nervous, but I think I'm in pretty good shape actually.

Eating sugar free chocolate can help out with that.

In other news, my friend has YET to call me about coming down tonight for the Powerglove/Psychostick show that we've been planning for the past week. I haven't seen her since Christmas and I'm gonna be really peeved if she just doesn't answer my calls... like last time. :Smug:

Man, sugar free chocolate will clean you out! You will be shitting and farting for days! Especially the sugar free fake M&M's! I swear they use ex lax as the chocolate base.

Jace, I have a friend like that. When we were teenagers we were supposed to go to a concert. I even paid for her ticket. Well, I could not get a hold of her. Even up to the hour we were supposed to leave. I went with my friend John instead who appreciated the concert more then her anyhow, and she asked me to go at that. Well when I got there I actually saw her with my boy friend at the time from across the arena. What are the odds of that! :lol: Busted! hahha! Oh and she always had a thing for John, so she ignored A hole and proceeded to hit on John. Well, John started ignoring her for ditching me. So they both got what they deserved :)

Years later she still has a knack of backing out at the last moment. It's very annoying.

Awww! I need one of those for my Xena! That is so cute!

Xena would love it! It was a great 10 dollar investment. He's so spoiled, I woke up this morning with him lying on the floor next to me and his nylabone, dirty rotten kitty, loofah dog and 3 or 4 socks lined up against my back. He wanted to play pretty badly I guess. :rolleyes:

I gotta get a new job, so I've analyzed my income status for the next month and discovered that I have a check coming on Thursday, another week and a half pay due to me from my job, and my Stimulus check should be here the first week of July. So, I'm just not going to my job anymore. I have a few interviews lined up and a bunch of applications in to a bunch of different places.