say something about ... yourself!

Random happenings of today:
My roommate told me that he wants to move out into an own apartment during this fall. He means that he and his gf needs a place for themselves.
I myself assume that he just got tired of me, since he's been acting quite odd against me these last few weeks. (Or maybe I'm just paranoid)
This mean's I'll have to live in this semi-big apartment for myself for some time. And I have to pay full rent.... damn, I'm gonna be broke by the end of the year, unless I don't find a new place.

I also met the guys in Opeth today and had some of my cd's signed.

I'm slow about to responding to things. After a while I just figured the moment was gone!

I saw it and I thought it was great that that giant octopus had a window with such a nice view.

BUT I ENJOYED THAT YOU TOOK THE PHOTO WITH ME IN MIND <3<3<3<3<3<3

Good things are happening. An amazing deal came along, so I'm selling my apartment... Buying a 3 story, 3 bedroom house. :D

Getting involved in ANYTHING like that makes me feel dead inside. Fuck equity, fuck property and piss to all of that sensible financial management.

Roadhouse is on TV!!!!!!!!!

Getting involved in ANYTHING like that makes me feel dead inside. Fuck equity, fuck property and piss to all of that sensible financial management.

I know what you mean... It's a big responsibility and it's like digging yourself waist deep into the ground... knowing you can't just pick up and leave even if you wanted to.

On the other hand, Real Estate is a great investment. Takes a couple of years to show some equity, but you're always glad you did so at that point.

can I come?

Sure, I'll have a bedroom handy for ya ;)

Well, it's more that it just doesn't make any sense to me. The same mindset that is fearful of being tied down is the one that gets tied down, I can't identify with either viewpoint at all.

Well, it's more that it just doesn't make any sense to me. The same mindset that is fearful of being tied down is the one that gets tied down, I can't identify with either viewpoint at all.

Then guess having an authenic castle with authentic suits of armor, and authentic wenches is out of the question?