say something about ... yourself!

Oh, it's one of those, a sofa bed mattress. God! I hate those things. I used to have the worst torture chamber of a sofa mattress. Damn! I would get one of those foam things to put on it. The kind that will leave an imprint of you...I can't remember what they are called.

LOL! I love the "Oh no you didnt'" Max! Hhahah! OK, I'm not kidding though anyone of you guys would have shoved her off your front page. She really is pretty, but she doesn't understand that this shit is not flattering at all.

Sexy: Mini skirt with a fuzzy sweater. Sexy: really low cut shirt with jeans and high heels.

Trashy: Mini skirt with low cut shirt and high heals.

Here is the link, I'm not talking about her pictures in general, but her Avatar :( I couldn't bear it. Sounds petty as shit, but I could not deal with this picture on MY front page.

http://www.myspace.com/seawhisper2000 I don't want you guys to make fun, just tell me if you would have done the same or not. :( She really dosn't understand that this is not flattering for her.

I don't know it just got on my nerves because this is the 100th avatar like this and her friends list looks like a horny nerd list. And she's got normal friends on there that don't care if she's horny. It just gets old. And I think she can do better then those retarded nerds stalking her.

Dude.........whatever. I don't give a fuck about what you say......I was simply sharing something about myself. Whatever. You don't know a goddamn thing about me nor do I care if you care or not.....so move along.

Fuck, based on that post I can tell a lot about you:

You grew up in a wonder suburb of atlanta georgia, and have lived there all your life. Your high school life sucked, you were an outsider to everyone, and about 3 total people gave a shit about who you were. In order to display your outsider title, you started listening to bands like Slipknot and Hatebreed religiously. You walked around your high school thinking people were afraid of you because of your large baggy pants and hoodies with pentagrams on them. Around the age of 19, after attending a children of boredom concert, you got into a relationship with a guy who was into all sorts of "uber-underground metal", so in order to impress this guy, you went on the internet, and typed "Underground black methuls" into limewire, and downloaded everything you could find. Around this time you got your cunt pierced, just to say you did, so everyone think you were so different and untrendy...

Now you're in your mid 20's or so, that man has long left you for someone tolerable, and your life sucks. You work a dead end job, probably at a small retail outlet in a mall, and every day you write blogs about how everyone sucks, religion is stupid, and how much better you are than everyone else.

Am I right?

Dude.........whatever. I don't give a fuck about what you say......I was simply sharing something about myself. Whatever. You don't know a goddamn thing about me nor do I care if you care or not.....so move along.
Who the fuck are you? What are you talking about? Why is your screenname gayer than Elton John blowing George Michael? Ah, wait, you're female. Then your screenname goes from gay to fucking cliché girly.

Fuck, based on that post I can tell a lot about you:

You grew up in a wonder suburb of atlanta georgia, and have lived there all your life. Your high school life sucked, you were an outsider to everyone, and about 3 total people gave a shit about who you were. In order to display your outsider title, you started listening to bands like Slipknot and Hatebreed religiously. You walked around your high school thinking people were afraid of you because of your large baggy pants and hoodies with pentagrams on them. Around the age of 19, after attending a children of boredom concert, you got into a relationship with a guy who was into all sorts of "uber-underground metal", so in order to impress this guy, you went on the internet, and typed "Underground black methuls" into limewire, and downloaded everything you could find. Around this time you got your cunt pierced, just to say you did, so everyone think you were so different and untrendy...

Now you're in your mid 20's or so, that man has long left you for someone tolerable, and your life sucks. You work a dead end job, probably at a small retail outlet in a mall, and every day you write blogs about how everyone sucks, religion is stupid, and how much better you are than everyone else.

Am I right?

That's your best post in weeks.

As for that Myspace of Morganna's friend...wtf? She looks way older than 32. There is nothing of substance on that page whatsoever. Stop being her friend. That's the better solution.

I don't know it just got on my nerves because this is the 100th avatar like this and her friends list looks like a horny nerd list. And she's got normal friends on there that don't care if she's horny. It just gets old. And I think she can do better then those retarded nerds stalking her.
I don't care about that, but I do care that my ears were assaulted by the Backstreet Boys (not featuring WD, even!) when I opened her page.