say something about ... yourself!

Bought some capri pants finally...in a size SIX WTF. Someone's messing with clothes sizes. This has happened to me at Target, Wal-Mart, and Old Navy now. What used to be a 9/10 is now a 6/7. I've definitely not gotten smaller, perhaps a little bigger. It's a conspiracy...

Bought some capri pants finally...in a size SIX WTF. Someone's messing with clothes sizes. This has happened to me at Target, Wal-Mart, and Old Navy now. What used to be a 9/10 is now a 6/7. I've definitely not gotten smaller, perhaps a little bigger. It's a conspiracy...
seriously. i bought capris at rue 21 that are a size 9 and they barely fit me. i bought some panties that are a size 6 and they don't even fit over my hips. and i go to the gym, what the fuck?? they're really cute and i can't even wear them.

Yay! Money!!

Emily - good luck with your Hot Topic gig :)

Wee, thanks. :)

seriously. i bought capris at rue 21 that are a size 9 and they barely fit me. i bought some panties that are a size 6 and they don't even fit over my hips. and i go to the gym, what the fuck?? they're really cute and i can't even wear them.

My theory is that companies are looking to make women feel better by lowering clothe sizes.

PS. I'm insanely absorbed in watching Avatar: the Last Airbender. It is a crazy good cartoon.

I'm sorry :erk:

slap.gif