say something about ... yourself!

damn, I love waking up and finding out that several cars on my street have had their windshields stomped in. Especially mine and my brothers :mad:

pics to come later
I'd would seriously have no problem with killing the mother fucker that did this. :mad:
My brother was coming home at 2am and saw two mexicans walking a couple streets away.
and on Sunday morning at 6:40am a lady was attacked by a mexican with a kitchen knife. He took her down and started to unzip his pants but she managed to get away... but not untill she had her fingers badly cut.
so yeah, im pretty pissed.

Back from the interview. It went great, chick said she's recommending me to the higher-ups for hiring. Weeeeeee.

That's great news Jace! I hope they give you the highest paying position they have!

Can't see the sparkliness of it cuz its too dark in here, but here's the ring (and the dog in the background)

l_f6a362ecd9a6ad4b8723177d209e8a05.jpg

That's a gorgeous rock! Congrats Samantha! That proposal sounded great! :lol: You sound like so much fun that I can't wait to see the pictures of your wedding shower, and especially your wedding. :kickass: And we all know who's going to wear the pants in that relationship! :heh:

I'd would seriously have no problem with killing the mother fucker that did this. :mad:
My brother was coming home at 2am and saw two mexicans walking a couple streets away.
and on Sunday morning at 6:40am a lady was attacked by a mexican with a kitchen knife. He took her down and started to unzip his pants but she managed to get away... but not untill she had her fingers badly cut.
so yeah, im pretty pissed.

Did you call the police? I hope they find the stupid bastards. Sorry to hear about your car :(

so my little sister just got her license and has to watch some video about car accidents so our insurance company lowers her payments or something. and apparently my dvd player is the only one of the fucking three we have in my house. and no matter that i'm ASLEEP or anything, it's totally fine for my sister and mother to just put it on my dvd player and sit on my bed while i'm sleeping and yell at me for moving because it creates too much noise.

my sister has to watch it, whereas my mom is just a crazy hag with nothing better to do and, apparently, a fascination with car crashes. who the fuck "just watches" this shit?

oh yeah, and i can't complain because i "just sleep all day." lately everything i do in my house results in a 16 year-old telling me i'm a waste of life.

Today was exhausting. I've been trying to keep up with the house work all week! Al's 12 year old niece has been here for two weeks, and I've have never seen somthing that little eat so much, and make a bigger mess in my life. Every time I wash a sink load, it fills back up. Do a load of laundry, It needs done again. LOL! I can't wait for her to go home.

Speaking of which we may or may not be driving 2 1/2 hours to Dayton tomorrow to take her home. We are coming right back of course. I really hope we do take her back. But the thing is, as she's been whining to go home, what she really wanted was Al's Mom to take her so that she can get her to stay a week in Dayton. Not Uncle to take her back and leave Maw Maw here. SO, she hasn't made up her mind. Dang kids.

Ham Bone is actually 32, but she is going on 33 come September. However she's probably older looking not just from having kids but dealing with that ass hole since 19. At least that is my Mom's theory. I was being petty, I guess the stress of living in this three ring circus is starting to get to me where I'm having out bursts of retarded shit. I have been hoping for years that someone would come along and steal her from that jerk and sweep her off her feet. Because it doesnt look like she's leaving him anytime soon.

so my little sister just got her license and has to watch some video about car accidents so our insurance company lowers her payments or something. and apparently my dvd player is the only one of the fucking three we have in my house. and no matter that i'm ASLEEP or anything, it's totally fine for my sister and mother to just put it on my dvd player and sit on my bed while i'm sleeping and yell at me for moving because it creates too much noise.

my sister has to watch it, whereas my mom is just a crazy hag with nothing better to do and, apparently, a fascination with car crashes. who the fuck "just watches" this shit?

oh yeah, and i can't complain because i "just sleep all day." lately everything i do in my house results in a 16 year-old telling me i'm a waste of life.

And that, is when I finally moved out of my house.

It is still your room. The hardware store must still sell those locks that you can buy to lock when your not in, and one of those chains to lock while your inside. Do they do that when Will is over? I would be mortified!

the Police were the ones that told us about it in the first place.
7 cars got stomped

Damn! That's fucked up :(