say something about ... yourself!

Yes. her mom and sister are batshit insane and should be smashed with a brick

Insane people are afraid of other insane people. If she walks in while you guys are sleeping, or just watching tv, it really doesn't matter. Brandish your dick and chase her mom around the house screaming like a mad man with murder in his eyes. Heheh, I'll bet they don't do it again.

Say you thought the house was being burgled if they say somthing the next day.

Correction to myself: I was thinking of the wrong lady. Not my mother's phillipino friend (rosary freak), but her mexican cunt friend who acts like a complete bitch, the type that think they are better than men (no offense to the ladies, but that is silly). I wouldn't fuck with her, she IS crazy. I don't think I'm visiting her though...

Now that I am a little more calm, I don't think it would be a good idea. I was surprised at first to hear that comment because the phillipino is actually nice and doesn't seem like she would say that. Now I understand, damn beaners...

If I do meet the wetback, I'll bring it up.

Btw, I am NOT racist. There is a difference between beaner and mexican, as there is with my pals and african american, as there is with white trash/honkey and caucasian.

I'm just saying, carry yourself as a respectable human being and people won't need to refer to derogatory term. Colour doesn't matter but if you act like a stupid religious wetback or some gansta my pals don't get your feelings hurt.

I'm going to go with the captains plan also. She would certainly use anything less to verify her own retarded beliefs, and have something more to bitch with your mom about. Sitting down with a cup of tea to bitch, and judge everyone they know is a christian pass time. And for them two, it sounds like their super bowl.

Getting her deported does sound attractive though.

I feel like torturing the board.

NoLordyCapone (10:10:56 PM): SHOWER THYME!
NoLordyCapone (10:11:15 PM): *pours thyme on self and rubs it around*
Alfrinn (10:13:28 PM): Good lord I didn't need to picture that.

AnvilSnake (10:14:46 PM): OH GOD WHY
AnvilSnake (10:14:49 PM): IT BURNS

GOOD GOD. I just got back from the emergency vet. Ramses was diagnosed with asthma about a month ago and got a shot, he's been fine since. Today he had been breathing heavily so I called the vet for some pills like he told me to do. I gave him one in his food tonight but he wouldn't eat it and started wheezing really badly. I opened his mouth and gave him the pill and he swallowed it, but about a minute later he threw it up. Then he started wheezing REALLY badly and had his mouth gaping open, fell over on his side and started heaving for air. I freaked the fuck out, screamed for Peter, grabbed him and ran to the car in the pouring rain. We flew to the emergency vet where they took him back there and listened to him and gave him two shots. He looked so fucking bad, he was just laying on the table, not moving with his eyes glazed over and barely breathing. They said we could give him oxygen there overnight ....for 1000 dollars. After a few minutes he was breathing easier so we brought him back home and he's sleeping in my mom's room tonight where he can be away from the rest of the animals.

God I hate emergency vets. Someone brought their puppy in and as the vet was looking at him in the lobby, he just laid down and died. I could hear another dog crying and crying in one of the rooms and suddenly it just stopped. UGH. I'm such an emotional wreck right now, but I'm so grateful that we were able to bring him home when two other couples there lost their animals. He seems to be doing better but I'm calling my vet in the morning because this is bullshit, he needs to be on some kind of preventative. Poor kitteh.

i'm glad ramses is okay!! it's good you guys were able to get him there on time and hopefully you can get that preventative stuff.

that's so awful about the dogs just dying in the waiting room. i know i couldn't handle actually hearing or seeing that happen - it's bad enough reading about it. poor puppies :cry:

i'm glad ramses is okay!! it's good you guys were able to get him there on time and hopefully you can get that preventative stuff.

that's so awful about the dogs just dying in the waiting room. i know i couldn't handle actually hearing or seeing that happen - it's bad enough reading about it. poor puppies :cry:

oh man it was terrible, the two girls that lost their dogs were sobbing like crazy. The stupid cunts at the reception desk were yapping and laughing about something, I wanted to punch their goddamn faces in.

I'm so glad he's acting like he feels better, we were both crying and thinking he was going to die in there. I came home and had a heart to heart with Blitz and told him that he is to NEVER EVER EVER put me through that.

I got my kitty Lynk fixed today... he's still acting drunk. It's actually kind of funny.

Dude, Simon Woods portrayed the part perfectly. You've got to remember that what evidence we do have for the character of Octavian, especially before his giving back of the Res Publica, is of a very sneaky and exceptionally ruthless chap.