say something about ... yourself!

OH... Example of how crazy my mother AND her friends are.

Few minutes ago, she calls her friend and some how they switch to the subject of me, and right in front of me she mentions how I don't want to go to church, reget god, speak against the bible, etc. WELL... My mother says I am delusional, I am a confused teenager, wants to be evil, DEVIL, and listens to whatever is said on the internet. You know what her friend says???

"If he was my son, I would smash out his teeth so he would never speak to me that way and respect God."

I wish I was kidding.

OH... Example of how crazy my mother AND her friends are.

Few minutes ago, she calls her friend and some how they switch to the subject of me, and right in front of me she mentions how I don't want to go to church, reget god, speak against the bible, etc. WELL... My mother says I am delusional, I am a confused teenager, wants to be evil, DEVIL, and listens to whatever is said on the internet. You know what her friend says???

"If he was my son, I would smash out his teeth so he would never speak to me that way and respect God."

I wish I was kidding.

Reading that makes me SO fucking angry, I can only imagine how you feel.

As psycho as my mom gets, thank Odin she stopped trying to push her views on me a long time ago. I think my dads beat the shit out of her enough for her to know theres no god.

You don't even know how angry I am. When I see this cunt, which is soon this week, I'll tell her what a fake bitch she is. Then they can say, "Look at him, the reason he is so angry and violent is because he doesn't have god and is an evil atheist."

This is the same lady who says the rosary in the car with her children. I would fucking strangle her.

You didn't here all that. Just me typing out loud.

WAIT! Idea... be NICE to her! Express your concern for threatening you with violence and that you feel you may have to alert authorities for the safety of her children if she ever spoke that way about or to you again, as it paints her as an unfit mother.

You don't even know how angry I am. When I see this cunt, which is soon this week, I'll tell her what a fake bitch she is. Then they can say, "Look at him, the reason he is so angry and violent is because he doesn't have god and is an evil atheist."

This is the same lady who says the rosary in the car with her children. I would fucking strangle her.

You didn't here all that. Just me typing out loud.

Before you move out, I say you go to the ghetto and pay some black woman 50 bucks to knock her teeth out.

Pennywise?

Sorry I couldn't help it :heh:

butt.jpg

You right, I'll ask her why she said that. That would be GREAT. I'll act concerned and say that wasn't very nice or Christain-like. Then I will compliment her on her WWJD necklace.