say something about ... yourself!

The thing with Rome is that it happens over a course of 24 odd years, and so Max Pirkis was just too young. Octavian was 5 years old when Caesar took up his Proconsulship in Gaul, and 32 by the time he annexed Egypt and held his triumph.

Bah, this girl got me sick. I can't breath through my nose and its annoying.

Poison gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood, ma-chiiiiiiine.

That was so cool I typed it right along the way Warrel sang it.

Do you know how much different and random shit pops up when you search for spaz?

Nevermind, awesome Yahoo answers.

This a derogatory term, highly offensive and, in some countries, using it to describe another person could land you in court for discrimination. It is a corruption of the word "spastic" and is used to describe someone whose movements or abilty to co-ordinate their limbs are considered similar to a person suffering from the muscular affliction. It is used by people who have no idea of its' origin and no concept of the disabling effects of the condition. Just don't use it and point out to anyone who does how little they know about the suffering the condition brings to some people and their families.

Shortened form of "spastic". In a nut shell, someone that is just a flat-out goon; drops stuff all the time; trips over things; acts as though their "a few cents short of a dollar"; often times overly hyper; tries to look cool doing something but ends up looking stupid, like dancing; etc. For example, Ross from "Friends" was spazy, Kramer from "Seinfeld" was very spazy.

I don't try to look cool Bozarth, I'm naturally eccentric.

I happen to think I'm pretty cool sometimes though, compared to some two dimensional personalities on here. Not directed at anyone in particular.

It's my sisters birthday... I told her "Congratulations on living through yet another year without dying, or being extremely disfigured, in some sort of horrible circumstance." Her friend, being the loud mouth she is, deemed this offensive. How the fuck is that offensive, that's the highest amount of praise one can get on their birthday...