say something about ... yourself!

As for that Myspace of Morganna's friend...wtf? She looks way older than 32. There is nothing of substance on that page whatsoever. Stop being her friend. That's the better solution.

No, she's been my friend since 12. I'm just frustrated with her, keeping her abusive husband, and insists on dating trash. I've already told her that if she is going to cheat her boyfriends should at least be better then the ass hole at home. Most of what is on there is the losers she dates in her home town, and she's trying to give them jollies.

I don't care about that, but I do care that my ears were assaulted by the Backstreet Boys (not featuring WD, even!) when I opened her page.

:lol: I should have warned you about that. Much of what she listens to is sickening. And Lawdy, not featuring WD! she should be hung for that! LOL! Worse offence, she probably doesn't even know who he is. Hhahah I'm making fun of myself a lil now.

Got the oil changed in my car and a state inspection. Turns out my oil was all gunked up because I sarded changing it so long, so they had to flush it out and degunk it and whatever.

So I took my inspection form and my car title and various forms to the county tax office and registered my car in texas!

I got snazzy texas license plates which have a picture of a cowboy and a space shuttle , it's the SPACE COWBOY state *shakes fist at Tommy Lee Jones* !??!?

And now my windshield is covered in various stickers required for being a texas car.

So then I went to the Department of something something to try to convert my MD license to a TX license but I needed a birth certificate pfffft. I left that at home so here I am, I guess I'll go back there soon and try to finish that off.

And none of these places accept credit/debit cards, which makes me having to do lots of ATM withdrawals once I find out there's additional fees I didn't see before, and in addition there's loads of mexicans who act confused whenever they're asked for their social security number. HA HA GOTCHA GO BACK TO MEXICOOOOO