say something about ... yourself!

eh, i dunno... there's plenty of stuff i can do - read, write, watch a movie, call up some friends to hang out ... i just don't have any desire to do anything. i'm just kinda... bummed out *shrugs*

just knowing that i'll be enjoying myself for a brief time by doing something and then soon enough i'll be back to this emotional vacuum is just a reason not to do anything in the first place

Bought the yellow shirt cuz it's nifty and reminds me of Buckethead! Done by the same chica who made my orange and blue squid shirt :kickass:

l_434051f6b3563fcb61948c5fd42e02f9.jpg

Uhhhh ugly indie girls. :zombie:

I played the worst round of golf I have ever played today... I stopped counting at 12 over after 8 holes. Played 18, and I'm sure I was near 20-25 over. Kept getting frustrated as the round went on. Lost my 5 iron after I tossed it into a pond on the back 9... I'll grab it tomorrow when I go out.

Knew it was gonna be a bad round from the start though... hooked my first drive, hit a tree, and bounced back to about 15 feet in front of me.

ate too much late night dinner. Ordered an appetizer at the bar because I was expecting a plethora of guests to share in the jalapeno hummus and fresh pita, but I had to eat it mostly by myself in addition to the delicious bleu cheese burger and mountain of sweet potato fries.

Burnt my whole face and neck today driving around in the Jeep. Didn't help that I decided to try doing bed tanning to try and keep myself from burning too profusely later in the summer...