say something about ... yourself!

Diablo 3! Yeah!

I had a pretty decent night. I got to drink/hang out with that girl I was talking about 10 pages back, I didn't make any move since I had no good opportunity alone with her but it was nice to be around her. We got on the subject of how some blood fucked this girl we know several times, she mentinoed she had only had sex with one guy. I was glad to hear that.

I'm drunbnk as fuck. Can batrely sray awaykel. I know I made errors but sard corrrecting.

Diablo 3! Yeah!

I had a pretty decent night. I got to drink/hang out with that girl I was talking about 10 pages back, I didn't make any move since I had no good opportunity alone with her but it was nice to be around her. We got on the subject of how some blood fucked this girl we know several times, she mentinoed she had only had sex with one guy. I was glad to hear that.

I'm drunbnk as fuck. Can batrely sray awaykel. I know I made errors but sard corrrecting.

I like how you can type all that error-free but the last line full of errors :lol:

maybe check options > privacy

there's a section on cookies, and an option for "keep until _____" ; Does it say keep until "I close firefox"?

also below that in the Private Data section there is a checkbox for "Always clear my private data when I close firefox" so make sure that isn't checked.

Yes sir, it just started doing it today.

I was on Fortid's myspace page and on their top is some bitch named "Blood of Whore". She must have poor English and think that's cool, and it kind of is. :lol:

Blood of Whore. lolz