say something about ... yourself!

A guy I work with hasn't been coming in for the last week and a half or two weeks, and I never knew why. But just now, we got a company wide e-mail saying that his wife was just taken off life support as she was surrounded by her friends and family.

Pretty sobering. I feel very bad for the guy, even though I barely know him :(

No matter how much we wish and pray, that which we cleaned will never STAY clean. :lol:

Like the bathroom I clean once a week. :Smug:

I know! especially the nasty bathroom! UGH, I had to clean that sum bitch yesterday. How did the male folk get piss behind the toilet? i don't even want to know. :ill:

You dirty girl you! hahhaha, I knew it! lol

Good news! The biggest of the dirty house offender has gone home today! Oh damn! She had to watch "Camp Rock" Five times in a row yesterday. Or as I like to call it...camp cock! holy shit it's so great to have no more camp shit, or Hanna Montana! Holy shit, It feels even better not to have to be a captive audience for her cheer leading cheers. I love her but this was too much of her for two weeks LOL!

Oh here is a good one "were you a cheerleader too!" "No, hun, I was probably considered EMO" the look of disappointment on her face made me regret telling her that :lol:

Ahhh, a peaceful house! I can just smell the quiet. :)

Bought the yellow shirt cuz it's nifty and reminds me of Buckethead! Done by the same chica who made my orange and blue squid shirt :kickass:

l_434051f6b3563fcb61948c5fd42e02f9.jpg

Took a nap but ended up falling much deeper asleep than I intended. I woke up and was all disoriented "What day is it? How long have I been asleep?". Turned out not more than an hour. Now I'm all groggy hmph.

We had a guy come into the bar last night just around the time I'm about to do last call... Comes in all depressed, we're all wondering what's going on. I talked to him for a bit, turns out he had just sold his house, and it burnt down, not 30 minutes before. He lost his dog, all his newly purchased furniture and clothes...

Of course to make sure he wasn't making it up for a quick glass of wine and a meal, I called the fire department, and he was truthful. Then again, who makes up that kind of shit.

I feel really bad for the guy... Being a materialistic person myself, I'm not sure how I'd deal with something like that. We bought him his meal, and I sat down and chatted with him for a bit.

Sucks for that guy.

Leaving soon (maybe) to hang out with Brian and Nila before he takes her back to Austin with him tomorrow. Then we're off to the Meridian Room! :kickass:

Still miffed that Lane backed out of the festivities tonight :bah: