say something about ... yourself!

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOJIRA announce the tracklisting from their upcoming album, "The Way of All Flesh," which is set for a worldwide release on Oct. 13, 2008 via Listenable with the US release arriving in stores on Oct. 14, 2008 via Prosthetic Records.

TRACKLISTING :

1) OROBORUS
2) TOXIC GARBAGE ISLAND
3) A SIGHT TO BEHOLD
4) YAMA'S MESSENGERS
5) THE SILVER CORD
6) ADORATION FOR NONE
7) ALL THE TEARS
8) THE ART OF DYING
9) ESOTERIC SURGERY
10) VACUITY
11) WOLF DOWN THE EARTH
12) THE WAY OF ALL FLESH

The cover features artwork created by vocalist Joe Duplantier. Joe also drew the artwork for Gojira's previous album "From Mars to Sirius."

The new album was tracked in Los Angeles with producer Logan Mader (Cavalera Conspiracy, Soulfly) and at the band's home studio in Bayonne in the south west of France.

As Joseph Duplantier told TOTAL GUITAR magazine, the album deals with their vision about life and death.

"The Way Of All Flesh' is everything we go through until death".

GOJIRA will tour as special guests with IN FLAMES in Europe in Sept/October with US tour dates for the fall to be announced shortly.

TWOAF%20cover.jpg

To say I'm merely excited about this is like saying pepperoni pizza is "ok."

Got my exercise bike today, yay! I had bought some black bike shorts last year to wear under my Halloween costume, but they turned out to be too long. Glad I kept them, though!

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOJIRA announce the tracklisting from their upcoming album, "The Way of All Flesh," which is set for a worldwide release on Oct. 13, 2008 via Listenable with the US release arriving in stores on Oct. 14, 2008 via Prosthetic Records.

TRACKLISTING :

1) OROBORUS
2) TOXIC GARBAGE ISLAND
3) A SIGHT TO BEHOLD
4) YAMA'S MESSENGERS
5) THE SILVER CORD
6) ADORATION FOR NONE
7) ALL THE TEARS
8) THE ART OF DYING
9) ESOTERIC SURGERY
10) VACUITY
11) WOLF DOWN THE EARTH
12) THE WAY OF ALL FLESH

The cover features artwork created by vocalist Joe Duplantier. Joe also drew the artwork for Gojira's previous album "From Mars to Sirius."

The new album was tracked in Los Angeles with producer Logan Mader (Cavalera Conspiracy, Soulfly) and at the band's home studio in Bayonne in the south west of France.

As Joseph Duplantier told TOTAL GUITAR magazine, the album deals with their vision about life and death.

"The Way Of All Flesh' is everything we go through until death".

GOJIRA will tour as special guests with IN FLAMES in Europe in Sept/October with US tour dates for the fall to be announced shortly.

TWOAF%20cover.jpg

To say I'm merely excited about this is like saying pepperoni pizza is "ok."

:kickass:

Have you seen the video? It's made entirely out of still photos. Pretty cool shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope they get a headlining tour (or at least direct support to a good band) in the US. Both times I've seen them they played really short sets very early.

I'd slice my wrists in front of the stage and die a happy man if they busted out "Space Time" when I see them next.

I really hope they get a headlining tour (or at least direct support to a good band) in the US. Both times I've seen them they played really short sets very early.

I'd slice my wrists in front of the stage and die a happy man if they busted out "Space Time" when I see them next.

I'm thinking they're going to headline when they come around.