say something about ... yourself!

Probably. I have a yawb now. I don't think Isabel and Neal would be interested though. :(

Yes, and drinks, and you get to hang out with folks like me. And me. And I think I'll be there too. And Cara and Derick too. And some other chumps.

Ahhh man, Cara is gonna be there. Shiiit guess I better rethink my plan.
J/k
....or am I?
Duh duh Dunnn

grandfather was released from the hospital today. everything seems to be swell

Rockin!
No MRSA?

Yes, Meat Con shall take place in May. Mid-May, most likely. So keep it free on your calendars! Er, Karendars.

There may be another New Year's Cheese party happening first though, if anyone's interested. Although it will be a cheese party there will likely be some meat as well.

I saw it too, and as an avid X-Files fan... I was severely disappointed. I can't even recommend renting the DVD when it comes out. Normally I can find the good in just about anything, but that movie plain sucked my damned balls off.

I saw it too, and as an avid X-Files fan... I was severely disappointed. I can't even recommend renting the DVD when it comes out. Normally I can find the good in just about anything, but that movie plain sucked my damned balls off.

Yeah...the only enjoyment I got out of it was the laughter due to how ridiculous and random it all was. It's not even one of those bad movies that's fun to watch.

Yes, Meat Con shall take place in May. Mid-May, most likely. So keep it free on your calendars! Er, Karendars.

There may be another New Year's Cheese party happening first though, if anyone's interested. Although it will be a cheese party there will likely be some meat as well.

I thoroughly endorse both meat AND cheese. Especially in combination. Jews be damned.

Yeah...the only enjoyment I got out of it was the laughter due to how ridiculous and random it all was. It's not even one of those bad movies that's fun to watch.
And no aliens or monsters or conspiracy theory stuff either. The only thing that really tied it into the TV show were the brief mentions of Mulder's sister.

It's like a boring movie with David Duchovney and Gillian Anderson starring that ripped off the title "X-Files".