say something about ... yourself!

I'm telling ya, some chicks can not be trusted & confided in. It was good riddance anyways. She listened to Rap & went to church & shit. Polar opposiet of me :lol: :lol:

girls are stupid, except for us loverly ladies on this board.

i'm afraid i've just been dealt some horrible news. my local don pablo's (mexican restaurant) has closed. WTF :(

girls are stupid, except for us loverly ladies on this board.

i'm afraid i've just been dealt some horrible news. my local don pablo's (mexican restaurant) has closed. WTF :(

Wow, we used to have one of those a few miles from me, but it closed YEARS ago. I thought that whole chain went belly up. They had great food, but I'd rather go to a more authentic mexican food place. That, or Chipotle or Panchero's. Moe's has some golden moments too.

going through hell with this relationship of 5 years....im throwing in the towel...this is gonna be horrible....

Wow Steve...that sucks. I have to assume it's her because you're the nicest guy on the planet. I'm glad you're staying in Houston man.

I'm up early because I had a nightmare. Now I'll be tired all day.

Wow, we used to have one of those a few miles from me, but it closed YEARS ago. I thought that whole chain went belly up. They had great food, but I'd rather go to a more authentic mexican food place. That, or Chipotle or Panchero's. Moe's has some golden moments too.
mmm, chipotle

good luck with all that, steve ... i guess? uhh ... i hope she's not a psycho bitch who will inflict harm on you or those you love after you break up?

Stressing about aging is like stressing about gravity. Nothing you say, do, or convince yourself of is going to change its inevitability. One should just live life and enjoy some actual positives that come with getting older (believe it or not, there are many).

A better way to look at it is that life sucks at pretty much any age, so 12 or 35, you're going to have something to be unhappy about just as much as something to celebrate.

I could not agree more with this post. It is so true!

In other news I may be without Internet connection for a little while. :cry:

Shit just isn't going so well.