say something about ... yourself!

no ice cream, either.

if i want to go buy some, my mom will flip out. that's one of the biggest things that i hate about being home, i'm not used to having to answer to people when i just wanna do something.

supposedly.

nah, just me wanting to leave the house at 11:45 in the evening for ice cream. it means i'm going to get drugs, of course.

it's weird... the only time she times i'm lying/sneaking out of the house to drink with strangers, get drugs, or fly to seattle are the times when i'm actually not.

Tell her you're doing all of it, walk out, and then come back with the ice cream.

Damn, I'd be so mean to other people's parents...

Edit: What word is censored? Spell it out with numbers or something in between.

Tell her you're doing all of it, walk out, and then come back with the ice cream.

Damn, I'd be so mean to other people's parents...
in her case, that's not mean, it's needed.

the other night, my sister made some comment about me having crack stashed under my bed, so when my mom got home, she made me take everything out from underneath my bed to check.

What is a real job? You're in college to achieve this goal, tell her praising Jesus doesn't get one good pay and benefits anymore.

It's time to get your own place!!!

Can't wait to have mine. When I move to Spring with the old man I'm gonna look for a new part time job since I'll have to deal with community college. After that two of my friends and I are going to try to save up and get our own place. Probably in Spring also since one of them loves it there. Haven't been yet myself but it sounds nice.

What is a real job? You're in college to achieve this goal, tell her praising Jesus doesn't get one good pay and benefits anymore.
if i do manage to get into another college and i don't just give up on that one like i did the previous one, i'm gonna be an English major. wtf substantial job can i get with that? and whatever oppertunities i would get, i'm just too chicken-shit and self-defeatist to take and make something out of.

wow... this really isn't a good time for me to be thinking about my future!!

right now, all i really want is to get a call back from some other crappy little retail store/customer service place/factory or work farm (aka the only shit i'm actually qualified for) that i applied to saying they'll hire me so i don't have my fucking 14 year old brother telling me i'm a worthless piece of shit who doesn't even make enough to pay my dad insurance for the car he lets me drive.

*explodes*

I Like it, and its not to far away from EVERYTHING either.

since i graduated i've had my own apartment and a small house....now i have another apartment here in texas.

i was paying bills and such by myself working at walmart for the longest time till i became a certified IGT Slot Tech., i didn't have a lot of money for myself but it paid the bills.

if you do move out, be careful who becomes your room-mate (if you need one)

i have one and i regret it cause he never pays rent on time and it fucking pisses me off.

right now, all i really want is to get a call back from some other crappy little retail store/customer service place/factory or work farm (aka the only shit i'm actually qualified for) that i applied to saying they'll hire me so i don't have my fucking 14 year old brother telling me i'm a worthless piece of shit who doesn't even make enough to pay my dad insurance for the car he lets me drive.
He says that directly? I backhanded the last relative-kid that thought he could disrespect me in such tones. But then, his parents did side with me. Damn most people's families are cockbiters.