say something about ... yourself!

I'm fairly certain I just gave birth from my ass... I pushed out the most painful shit I ever have, and after 15 minutes of excruciating pain to deliver this foul bastard to its porcelain carriage I'm fairly certain it said "daddy, don't flush".

I flushed. I need not any shit beasts taking up space in my abode.

that reminds me of Sunday night:)

Shit I still have 7 months before I'm 21. I'll go if you buy me a beer and show me your tibias.

Now naturally I would say,"My birthday, you buy me beer." but that's not going to work. I'll see what I can do as far as buying some for you.

and as far as tibias go, indeed.

I had a very relaxing and fun couple days off. My parents bought their retirement present for themselves this week, so I got to help my dad moor it. Pictures to follow in Sexy Picture thread. ;)

I've had 4 days off, work a midshift tomorrow where one of the kids is gone, and then off Saturday. So nice.

I have the opposite problem. Well it's not really a problem for me. I got off at 4:30 got here just now cause I was out and have to be up at 5 AM.

That's not enough internet fuck around time.

is watching escaflowne <<.>>

was talking to a chick from work (supervisor chick who's normally borderline verbally abusive to cashiers) about vampire hunter d and she said she thought i'd like escaflowne because it starts out with some dude violently killing people on a blimp. i'm watching that part now and it is pretty awesome. don't expect to get much more of it