say something about ... yourself!

does it have something to do with zombies?

The T-shirts do not, though the writer has a series of zombie books out. The designs I did for him are for an action book, which he is planning to make into a series of books.

Now the book COVER is for a zombie book!!! yeaaaaaaaaah baby! That may also turn into a series, if this one sells. Library of the Living Dead, which is a podcast has decided to begin publishing books. So it will be like a Library of the Living Dead presents...type thing. So that could work out well.

I've previously designed the LOTLD logo, which they were really happy with and decided to ask me to help with the cover of the first book.

So there.

gahh

so i'm gonna try to start in the fall semester at the community college and i told my supervisor about this since i'd need to give them my schedule information. but, because i'm a dumbass who never gets stuff done early enough, i only have A WEEK to get them this information before they start the schedule for september. a week to send my transcript request form to pittsburgh, have them send it back to the college here, meet with an advisor, take placement tests, and then pick my classes.

am fucked.

might just tell them to leave me off the schedule for the first week of september when classes start. or that might mean i have to quit. not sure which. hmm...

I went camping last week and stared at the stars as I raced towards them through a kaleidoscope wormhole made up of every color and shape you could possibly imagine and more. Occasionally I grabbed certain stars and moved them to different spots to change and twist up the universe as I saw fit. I liked my design better. When I got tired I slept underneath them and when I woke up those mischievous little buggers had switched themselves back to normal!

It was fun :)

Sitting here freezing because it's actually cold outside tonight! Of course I'm the only one who thinks this. Hhaah, it does feel good to have the house opened up though. :)

Good luck on the date, John! Yes, you better give us the details!

I went camping last week and stared at the stars as I raced towards them through a kaleidoscope wormhole made up of every color and shape you could possibly imagine and more. Occasionally I grabbed certain stars and moved them to different spots to change and twist up the universe as I saw fit. I liked my design better. When I got tired I slept underneath them and when I woke up those mischievous little buggers had switched themselves back to normal!

It was fun :)
I can't let this one get away! Hate getting last post on the page heh.

Sitting here freezing because it's actually cold outside tonight! Of course I'm the only one who thinks this. Hhaah, it does feel good to have the house opened up though. :)

Good luck on the date, John! Yes, you better give us the details!

Haha. I'm freezing in my house. It's such a wonderful night; we have the windows open and I'm very cold.

I can't let this one get away! Hate getting last post on the page heh.

hhahah, I'm good at getting the last post on the page! I'm glad you had fun Kevin! You make me want to go camping again! Of course, even still you know I got to have a bath house! lol. I'm a wuss.

Haha. I'm freezing in my house. It's such a wonderful night; we have the windows open and I'm very cold.

You know I should have put that in the happy thread! Even though I'm a little whinny when I'm cold, I love having the whole house opened up. Besides, I would much rather freeze with the nice weather then the AC making my teeth rattle. It seems like everyone around me needs more AC then I can stand. :erk: