say something about ... yourself!

WillPics
[/url][/IMG]

Ooooh that list of best haunted houses that this one is on has The Cutting Edge on it as well! But it's not in Dallas like it says, it's in Fort Worth. Tis pretty unruly, though.

before you posted about it russell, i never knew there were actual haunted houses run for older types, with like good costumes and make up and decent production values. i always thought it was just kiddie carnival shitz.

Hell yeah! I believe the one Cara posted about, the House of Shock, is down in New Orleans or thereabouts. It is actually an X-rated house, with topless actresses and all kinds of delightful stuff.

worked. not bad at all. *things* seem to have died down, i think.

my supervisor, jody, and i hung out for a bit after we got out because one of the other girls, haleigh, was having a really shitty day customer-wise, so we chilled with her on her lunch break. jody and i helped a guy load some stuff into his truck (and i smashed my fingers on some bricks he had - like, my fingernail actually got cut :ill: ) and he gave us $20, which we split.

home now and parents are having fancy anniversary dinner - steak and shrimp. fuck yeah.

all around, a rather great day.

as if there was anything that could further my hatred of teenage parents - they, or at least the kids in my town that have children but shouldn't, give their children the dumbest names. they basically use last names as first names. and all of them are using the SAME ones:

carter, conner, cameron, ryder, hunter, tanner, taylor, tucker, tyler, kylie, rylie, raylee, kaylee, teagen, payton, madison, mckenzie

as if there was anything that could further my hatred of teenage parents - they, or at least the kids in my town that have children but shouldn't, give their children the dumbest names. they basically use last names as first names. and all of them are using the SAME ones:

carter, conner, cameron, ryder, hunter, tanner, taylor, tucker, tyler, kylie, rylie, raylee, kaylee, teagen, payton, madison, mckenzie

Last edited by a moderator: