say something about ... yourself!

two American kids growin' up in the fartland

LOL! we have to skip to this part! hahha, I did not change much.

Suckin’ on a big dick, outside the tasty freeze.
Diane sittin’ on Jacky’s lap, got his hands between her cheese
Jacky say, “Hey Diane, let me put it in your butt,
Dribble off those pants, let me do what I please.

Yeah, my DVDEEEEEEEEE brother, he used to only poop once every couple of weeks. And when he did, boy you knew it. They were too big for him to even try flushing them, so if he hadn't told our grandma to go and take care of it, you'd get a big surprise when you went to use the toilet.

And my grandmother taking care of it required the use of a wire coat hanger to chop it up. Those were the days!
cara, please dont let your experiences with your brother dictate your view of every stoner out there. while usually somewhat lazy, the vast majority are nowhere near as lazy, gross, inconsiderate, eternally jobless, or burdening as your stories paint him. he was probably smoking dirt weed anyway!

mom, sister and i went to pizza hut for dinner.

i had their chicken alfredo pasta. my extreme hunger made me irrational and i didn't consider how disgusting it would be. well, it wasn't that bad. it was admissible as food. but beyond that... christ. i should've just waited until she fixed cheeseburgers for my dad and brother. even a greasy slab of meat with cheese and condiments on bread would've been healthier and less fattening than the dried-pasta-and-fatty-chicken abomination that was my dinner. ugg. :ill:

tomorrow, around 5pm, everybody needs to text/call me and threaten me with physical violence if i don't go to the gym.

cara, please dont let your experiences with your brother dictate your view of every stoner out there. while usually lazy, the vast majority are nowhere near as lazy, gross, inconsiderate, eternally jobless, or burdening as your stories paint him. he was probably smoking dirt weed anyway!
i think that's the non-stoner brother...

tomorrow, around 5pm, everybody needs to text/call me and threaten me with physical violence if i don't go to the gym.
See, this is what I was talking about in the other thread where I suggested you try taking more control of your own life :)

Just go to the fucking gym and I guarantee you'll feel better and be glad you did! DON'T PUT IT OFF.

cara, please dont let your experiences with your brother dictate your view of every stoner out there. while usually somewhat lazy, the vast majority are nowhere near as lazy, gross, inconsiderate, eternally jobless, or burdening as your stories paint him. he was probably smoking dirt weed anyway!
I think the stoners you describe here are just regular slobs and weed perpetuates their problems. In other words, they'd still be slobs even if they didn't have pot.